Recent content by DarkDreams

1. D

Advanceshipping General Discussion

since we explored the possibility of May returning to Ash... what about vice versa? The thought of Ash running in slow motion into May with tears streaming down his face while a pack of beedrill chase him makes me giggle. I think that kind of dramatic reunion would be funny, especially if...
  2. D

hear hear! can't wait if it's anything like the last time May got a cameo :D
  3. D

Shoot! I completely forgot about Advanceshipping day! Happy late Advanceshipping day! May and Ash are just a day closer to each other (I hope)! Wish I could've came in time for Nov 21. Oh well. anyone have any late gifts?
  4. D

If Ash and May were real people, do you think they would be more or less compatible than how we make them out to be? More. I see their relationship as the most natural out of all the Shipping's with Ash. And he's met her entire family (and her dad) which makes him a little more integrated in...
  5. D

In the bleakest of your shipping days, what keeps you going? What keeps you coming back to Advanceshipping? I just like ADV. I'll keep coming back I guess =D Just gotta ship what you ship
  6. D

Swimming with Luvdiscs. So much running under that (Pokedex description and what not) and that scene was so RANDOM! Like, you could have just left it out completely but for some reason the directors left it in. I smell shipping and love! (Nice to see this thread still up and running though ^^...
  7. D

[If Ash and May were to dress up as another OTP of yours (can be from any show), who would it be?: Oh man all I can think of is yaoi... apart from that I want them to be the main couple in Ao Haru Ride. THEY were cute. Oh gosh. I also wouldnt mind meself some Archer x Rin from FSN...
  8. D

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint This...Is still alive? Wow. Colour me impressed SE up to 300+ already :') I remember when you started and your venusaur knocked the air out of me for a good 10 minutes + extra giggling time. ....LOL GROUDON
  9. D

You know how Ash suffered a thorough defeat (blame Paul) in Sinnoh and was then very depressed? If May was there, how do you think she would've reacted? Ash sat May down and talked to her through it. May would do the same to Ash, sit him down and have a talk to him. Maybe try to joke a bit and...
  10. D

Quick reminder: Advanceshipping day is November 21. So come up with some nifty ideas!
  11. D

if you could have slip an Advanceshipping hint into the games, how would you have done it? Take your pick: 1) When Sid starts to harass her and she starts to feel really uncomfortable, Ash puts himself between them arms spread and blushing/glaring. 2) When Drew gives May a rose and he's...
  12. D

The Shipping Debate Thread

Starting out, I'll be defending Advanceshipping and addressing either Pearl, Contest, or Pokeshipping. I have no comment on Negaishipping as I haven't watched any episodes of BW. I'm not the type to put forward stuff, but rather counter arguements. The relationship between Ash and May is...
  13. D

How would Ash/May react if either of them were seriously injured, came down with a fatal disease, or died? May would start crying. She's the type. Probably nurse him and look for the guy who injured him...or go find a way to help. Ash would start crying. Chimchar was injured and he started to...
  14. D

I'm finding the opening of our ADV shipping article on bulba a bit lacking. I was thinking of adding a sempai-kohai dynamic into the sentence after ApprentenceShipping. Anyone have any ideas?
  15. D

What's our strongest thing about AS? Balanced personality and interactions. How they seem to care for each other equally (May or Ash a liitttlleeee biittt moorreeee) That being said, who do you think likes eachother the most? Like, it seems to be..Balanced as I said. But so many hints come...
Back
Top Bottom