D
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! I just thought you might like to know that Metal Burst seems to work the way I thought it would when I spoke to you about it before... that it returns double the damage that the foe just did to you (including overkill damage) and isn't based on your own attack stat or HP stat at all. Otherwise it wouldn't KO the Gliscor in this video that I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYW6ufcYMiM

^_^
    yea im pretty sure its UT, the person i got it from said it was, altho my EV checker program isnt working for some reason so i cant double check it myself. Again i dont see why it wouldnt be
    I have another trade to do while I'm on Wi-Fi. But once I've done that I'll head out and clone it. :]
    Sure, sounds good to me. Let me know when you would like to trade :]
    Yeah, I have to leave and re-enter whenever I add a new FC because otherwise it doesn't allow me to see you... -_- Stupid Wi-Fi.

If it won't connect we both may need to leave and re-enter.
    Yeah, I'd listen to that guy below, that Torchic is hacked; they should know, they tried trading Female DW starters a while back and someone had to tell them.

Heading in.
    Alright, I'll just add your FC once I leave Wi-Fi, then I'll head back in.

I'll attach a Choice Band to the Axew for you, aswell.
    how the heck did you get a FEMALE speed boost torchic? who is the OT?
    and i have a dw taillow guts shinx and regenerator slowpoke. are you also accepting shiny?
    Hey, I can trade now if you can? I see you're also looking for DW Females; here's my list incase you would rather trade for one of them rather than the shiny Axew (yeah, right lol)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom