D
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I'm not sure how to help with the closed captions thing - maybe try to play around with the options there? (are you sure the DVD even includes CC?...)
    Sorry for the delay with my answers, as it's always recently, I'm really busy with the translations, so I don't have much free time anymore...
    Hi, I'm fine, though still busy with translations and barely have time to anything else... I watched the recent BW ep and thought it was pretty good, mostly for Pikachu's actions - hopefully we'll see more of that during the next eps (though I still can't bring myself to like BW as much as I liked DP... but at least there are nice moments here and there)
    Well, there's no series that treated EVERYONE equally... I think that would be impossible, or at least very unlikely to ever happen at a perfect level... DP did good enough in my opinion (and AG too, but DP improved it)
    Most of the main characters and their Pokémon got pretty good screen time and character development in DP... I doubt any of the previous series could try to rival DP in that (and BW so far doesn't seem any better either)
    I'm ok, though a little tired of translating and doing other stuff... I think I'll just rest now and watch the recent few dub BW episodes that I delayed due to not having time before
    What do you mean by "screen time" ? If you meant how much screen time every character got, I think DP was even better than AG at that
    Hi! Sorry I didn't reply to your last post, I was extremely busy lately (and still am, translations and some other stuff I have to do)
    I also wasn't very excited by Poké lately... BW series still can't even try to compare with DP... though the recent big preview made me a little excited for the upcoming eps - so hopefully these eps will be as good as it seems and make me more excited with Poké again
    Life is ok, I'm now translating some series so that's nice (though it's eating lots of my free time and that's... not so nice XD )
    Hi, sorry but I don't know where to find it... did you try to google for it?
    Just now watched last week's BW ep, hopefully I'll watch this week's ep soon...
    Nothing in particular, just looked at Max & thought who the hell to ship him w/ as most characters were above his age & height. :sweatlol: Then I stumbled across Mira & not only was she in Max's range but also had the personality to match! So it really just worked itself out.
    Sadly I don't have the money or ability to order stuff from the internet... so it's not really possible for me to get stuff like this right now... I'll have to watch it by other means like I watch the new episodes every week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom