D
Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe post it on both.(?) idk, just somewhere that's active the most. =/

I don't really know. Maybe at school or something? I have no clue....
    I don't remember quite well, but I think they said that they found it on the ground outside their school or something... I'm lost on memory much for this ep. x.x;
    Oh, then probably like 2 months or so. what I'm confused about that is, WHAT was she doing during that time and WHERE did she live? It's very questionable if you ask me.
    You make some good points there...most notably for me is the last one. WHERE was Mira in between the flood and Ash co. appearance? Pretty weird....
    I liked those eps. Nice plots and no COTDs to endure...game elements and appearance of two rivals are cool too. What I really liked are the eps focusing around Paul. Those are the ones that have my all-time favorite rival (and bada$s btw) with great character development from Chimchar thrown in too.
    Umm, which ones were those again?^^; I usually go with the actual names of the episodes or their descriptions.
    No need to worryz~! I never get mad over those kind of petty things. It's your opinion, and I accept that. OK?:)
    I know. Johto didn't get much viewers, huh? For me, its Sinnoh (GREAT episode plots...most of them, plus in game elements), Hoenn, Kanto, then Johto. You?
    Oh? Well, sorry if I don't feel that way, but I don't.=/ It just goes to show how people's opinions differ greatly, huh?:p
    Really? I admit Piplup is pretty annoying, but why the Pikas? They ARE the mascots anyway. I love 'em all~!;D
    It's me~! pokefan#493 on Sppf and (previous username) $Platina_Berlitz$! It's just that I haven't logged on in such a long time here on Bmgf.^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom