Recent content by darklord18

1. D

Review M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens ・ PK25: Pikachu and Eievui Friends

i don't think she appear since movie 14 on that topic was there any past movie/game character cameo?
  2. D

Editorial: Why Nintendo needs to go region free: Over 22,000 people support petition

Re: Editorial: Why Nintendo needs to go region free: Over 22,000 people support petit the only thing that bug me with nintendo it pretty much region free yeah nintendo want to keep me as a fan then make a patch for 3ds to unlock them so we can play 3ds game from any region........ there one...
  3. D

Review "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" & "Pikachu and Eevee Friends"

was there any cameos from past character?
  4. D

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread i hoping they reveal if there stuff like battle frontier, pokestar contest whatever this gen has as long as it as great as the one i mention. also i want then to give us more info on the in game characters and maybe some town or city since apart from the first...
  5. D

Preview BW087: Survival on the Island of Iwark!

ok seem like this is starting to be a good episode. finally a episode that i can enjoy. Dawn swinging from that vine and then iris and dawn getting attack by pokemon is just funny. or maybe a shiny onix or steelix?
  6. D

This or That! (Pokemon)

max Peg or Molly
  7. D

This or That! (Pokemon)

Mira Espeon or Alakazam
  8. D

What is your biggest complaint about the Pokemon series?

to me Ash being ten is more of a stupid runing gag more than something I annoyed with there tons of anime and show that have stuff like this. my only complaints are screentime and well screentiem. I going to explain this. when DP first came out it screentime was great up till Zeoy appear in...
  9. D

Who Am I?

correct
  10. D

Who Am I?

ok I live in the past I nearly kill a god of all pokemon I use armor to control pokemon who am I
  11. D

Who Am I?

Wrong try again
  12. D

Who Am I?

no i forgot about orre i edited that in now
  13. D

Who Am I?

I have a pokemon in my hair I not from Sinnoh, kanto, hoen or johto or orre I from the same gen as the pokemon I have in my hair
  14. D

Who Am I?

pike queen lucy
  15. D

Who Am I?

correct
Back
Top Bottom