Recent content by DarkLordKitten

1. D

Should there be a Pokemon Equivalent of the Mario Maker Series?

Understandable. As for Gen 3 Graphics, I'm not against this but maybe more improved to emulate or mimic Gen 4 or Gen 5 Graphics. I'm sure that there are people who want to create a post-apocalypse region or at very least create a region with a post-apocalypse feeling with a lot of ruined...
  2. D

Understandable. I did have the post pre-planned and I cut a few things that I mostly wouldn't think that would work last minute and one of things that I absentmindedly cut, mainly it being a long day for me, and I do think would work and would help with this concern is a "Region Demo" which...
  3. D

I understand what you are saying, especially about it being more along the lines of RPG Maker rather than Mario Maker, about RPG Maker and how the Pokémon Creator will end up the same way, and Mario Maker, but think about this: Able to create a Pokémon Region through an "Official Nintendo...
  4. D

Most likely known as "Pokémon Region Maker" The Region: The Obvious Must Haves: Starting Town Gym Towns/Cities At least 1 Forest -Maybe some alternates for forest dungeons (Wetlands and other types of Biomes) Legendary Dungeons Region League and Victory Road At least 1 Parent At least 1 Rival 8...
  5. D

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Rogue One 10/10
  6. D

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Rogue One
  7. D

The Aether Foundation Speculation

I think that the Aether Foundation is a covert villainous team while Team Skull is the overt villainous team. My first guess is that the Aether Foundation will be on the PC's side at first but eventually become the true villains while turning Team Skull into either a anti-hero or...
  8. D

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

Star Trek: -I think that the United Federation of Planets is a Human-Centrist anti-transhuman Fascist Society. While I can understand that there is back-end reasoning for this (they cant have too many people in make up for alien characters) but considering how many people are playing human, its...
  9. D

Do you think that the removal of Gyms is permanent?

Probably not. My guess that since the Alola Region takes place on a region where the individual islands are too small to create a individual region for, Gamefreak wanted to do something that would be better suited for said island region, which the regular gym system likely couldn't be fully...
  10. D

Have any video game companies disappointed you?

NCSoft They shut down City of Heroes, my one and only MMO love ArenaNet Guild Wars 2 is good but honestly, I think they made the game way too soon since I think Guild Wars 1 still had maybe somewhere between three to five more games that they probably could of made just to expand the general...
  11. D

Team Skull Speculation

I wonder if there's going to going to be a superhero outfits because of the Z-Moves because we're going to kill skulls ... Sorry, had to make the reference to CoH, but if there anything like the Skulls from CoH, I might like Team Skull
  12. D

The Alola Region

I'm going to say South East China with some of the routes are located are in northern Vietnam or the Chinese side of the border of China and Vietnam since I think the Pokémon Sun and Moon versions are a possible reference to the Chinese Folk Religion deities of the Moon (Chang'e) and Sun (Xihe)
  13. D

Rate the last game you played

Civilization 5 (With Expansions) 9/10 Positive: +Combat is better and more strategic then Civ3 and 4 +Religion has more in depth and is able to give the civilizations some more benefits that the unique abilities and social abilities don't cover/give +Has access to Steam Workshop +Unique...
  14. D

Recent Gaming Purchases

Galactic Civilization 3 Not sure if it counts as "games" but I bought RPG Maker 03 and TyranoBuilder Visual Novel Studio with it
Back
Top Bottom