DarkMoonsDream
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me too. And I agree. People are so nice here. A friend of mine got a tundra in wonder trade and he gave it to me. I am now short of 6 patterns only. Almost the same as you have mentioned minus Tundra. I am really hoping to get the monsoon soon. Oh and an other friend of mjne here gave me meadow yesterday. I have stopped bothering with GTS. You either get elegant and modern or you get ice and tundra but only for yveltal and xerneas.
    responding to your wondering why the other 2 ice themed ones are so rare, is that there available in the less populated northern areas such as nunavutt, siberia, greenland, etc
    Grocery shopping at night? :p Cool.
    More or less we have the same patterns. I can't wait to get Jungle, high lands and modern soon. Bt the way, I just got Polar!!!!! It's amazing XD
    Hahaha wish I could get ocean. Btw, why is that icy snow and Tundra are apparently the rarest? :(
    Thanks :) omg things are crazy in the GTS....most people are asking for Yveltal or Xerneas in return :/ and not only that...they also want them to have high levels 80-90!! ?___?

I offered a marine one now with the message. Hopefully I get the icy snow one :)

Which ones do you have?

I've got marine, garden, river, continental and elegant. Going to get jungle and modern soon.
    Yeah lol. Really? You would think that in Sweden they'd get the tundra or icy snow pattern. Speaking of those 2 patterns. They are my fav. I wish I could find them :(
    Hahaha no it is really nice actually. In heartGold, I named my player character Kotone :p
    Thank you so much for the trade. Boy, this pattern looks like the flag of Germany. Nice :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom