• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by DarkMoonsDream

1. DarkMoonsDream

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

When I saw the promotion picture of Ash, I thought "Wow, he doesn't look happy. More like embarassed he has to do this silly pose." Regarding the Sun and Moon anime, I will give it a chance and wait for the first trailer. And I think I will watch the first episodes to check out how it is. I have...
  2. DarkMoonsDream

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Hm, it doesn't say clearly, if the evos are indeed version specific. Yes, the legendaries may play a role. But it might also be just time dependent. I'm still hoping for time dependency alone, which might lead to a "pseudo-version exclusive" pokemon, if you play solely during day or nighttime...
  3. DarkMoonsDream

If that's true, they might indeed be version specific. Damn. But perhaps there is a chance to get the other form during post game when the sun or moonlight might not be as strong anymore? Or you can get the other evo during the right "time" in its evolved form? Well, I will just have to wait and...
  4. DarkMoonsDream

I think I will wait for more information that the evos are indeed version specific. Japanese can be very vague and subtle. Perhaps a trailer might make things clearer. I just cannot imagine that a time specific evolution is version specific, if there are day and night in both games, just 12...
  5. DarkMoonsDream

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I just caught Groudon in OR. It has a spread of 4/31/18/31/19/31 and is hardy. Should I use it for a putative uber team or not?
  6. DarkMoonsDream

Sneaking on the DexNav!

I love that thing. But it leads to me capturing different mons of the same species, because I don't want to pass on the good ones if I have a chance to get them. I won't train all of them, but I could use them for breeding, I guess. Still, the thing is addicting...
  7. DarkMoonsDream

Eon Ticket Tracking log

It is enough if the system itself is in standby. But even if it is not necessary to "play" the game for getting the ticket, streetpass has to be activated in the game and on the system. Otherwise it won't work. And of course you have to pass someone who has the game in their game slot and the...
  8. DarkMoonsDream

European Diancie Code

That the codes for Diancie are nearly impossible to get is not only a problem in the Netherlands. Germany has the same problem. Or at least I did. I went to a GameStop store a few days after the code distribution started here. OR/AS were not even out yet. Result: Zero. The guy in the store told...
  9. DarkMoonsDream

Why do you guys want regular evolutions over megas

Ah, so that's what you meant. Well, I'm not really active competitively. Which might make not using megas easier for me. But in my amateurish view of competitive play I could imagine that good revenge killers can take care of megas. Or walls. And of course teamwork, entry hazards and a good...
  10. DarkMoonsDream

How do I play the game without megas? With training and teamwork. The concept which worked for each and every generation before this one and still does. I did the mandatory mega evolution at the tower, but afterwards I didn't really use them anymore. I tried it out, but ultimately decided to...
  11. DarkMoonsDream

I'll be honest: When I first heard about mega evolutions I thought about them as completely unnecessary and redundant. With time I learned to live with them, even if I'm still not a great fan of them. However, I also accepted that this kind of evolutions is perhaps not all that bad for some...
  12. DarkMoonsDream

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Zapdos should learn Hurricane. It is the only one of the bird trio who can't. And on top of this, it is a thunderbird. So why is the thunderbird of all things not allowed to learn this attack? Especially as there are so few flying type special attacks anyway.
  13. DarkMoonsDream

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Diamond - Pokemon Y Transfer I haven't done so myself, but I believe that you might be able to do so via Black2. You have to go to the lab in Black2 and arrange for contact between Diamond and Black2. Then you should be able to trade your mons over if you follow the orders the game gives...
  14. DarkMoonsDream

Froakie breeding results give away

Hello America, I could indeed give you one. However, it will have 4 IVs at most. As I mentioned however, I only have one which has more than 4 IVs and I'm not giving that one away. If you are fine with this, we can trade. The mons I'm willing to accept for trading are listed in the first post...
  15. DarkMoonsDream

Froakie breeding results give away

If you can give me a Treeko with a speed-boosting nature and good IVs in speed and defense without too much trouble, that would be great. If you give me one with more, I wouldn't complain either. But as I know from my own experiences that breeding a pokemon with a good nature and great IV's can...
Back
Top Bottom