• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Recent content by *DarknessHydreigon*

1. D

Your Favorites

Favorite Pokemon: Oshawott Favorite Anime Character: Gary Favorite Game Trainer:Barry Favorite Gym Leader: Iris Favorite Elite Four Member: All of the Kanto Region Favorite Champion: Cynthia Favorite Item: dawn stone Favorite Legendary: Lugia
  2. D

Im Back

Hello Guys, Been Like a Year Im Finaly Back
  3. D

My pkmn fusion (Plz do not laught... LOL)

Thanks for helping me
  4. D

Thx lance and update chilebipon (new name) Chikorita+celebi+ambipon
  5. D

if you can give me a sprite of blastoid or i can use a sprite of blastoid of HG ans SS?
  6. D

hi im goin to show you some of my pkmn fusion sepranitar skylefeon tylaligar umbreon with charmaleon tail i edited alot of times
  7. D

Dopey's sprite shop of Evil - Back in business

Re: `Kingdra's Incredible Sprite Shop - BIZZZZZY thx man really and srry for make you have a hard work
  8. D

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

Thyplosion and jirachi
  9. D

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

i will get soul silver because lugia is my fav legendary
  10. D

Dopey's sprite shop of Evil - Back in business

Re: `Kingdra's Incredible Sprite Shop V2 if you can make me a lugia and ho-oh or an lugia and charizard Plz i make some splice but are ugly (look my avatar)
  11. D

Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S) [CLOSED]

Re: Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S) No it good Thx you sooooo much :)
  12. D

Pokémon Sunday February 7th: New Pokémon Speculation & Discussion

Omg it was show today and it have a fanart Btw it look awesome
  13. D

Pokédex.

If the nex gen pokedex you can costumised by your self that will be Awesome
  14. D

Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S) [CLOSED]

Re: Splendid Shop of Sprites & Signs (4S) nice work could i have une baner?i would like une with charmeleon,ivysaur and wartortle the text saying my NickName?