• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Recent content by *DarknessHydreigon*

1. D

Your Favorites

Favorite Pokemon: Oshawott Favorite Anime Character: Gary Favorite Game Trainer:Barry Favorite Gym Leader: Iris Favorite Elite Four Member: All of the Kanto Region Favorite Champion: Cynthia Favorite Item: dawn stone Favorite Legendary: Lugia
  2. D

Im Back

Hello Guys, Been Like a Year Im Finaly Back
  3. D

Thanks Everybody, IM BACK!

Thanks Everybody, IM BACK!
  4. D

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. D

oh ok

oh ok
  6. D

hi were do you get that sprite dude?

hi were do you get that sprite dude?
  7. D

My pkmn fusion (Plz do not laught... LOL)

Thanks for helping me
  8. D

Thanks and ok

Thanks and ok
  9. D

Thx lance and update chilebipon (new name) Chikorita+celebi+ambipon
  10. D

if you can give me a sprite of blastoid or i can use a sprite of blastoid of HG ans SS?
  11. D

hi flamealex01 i wondering if you can give me an idea of what pokemon i can fuse?

hi flamealex01 i wondering if you can give me an idea of what pokemon i can fuse?
  12. D

hi im goin to show you some of my pkmn fusion sepranitar skylefeon tylaligar umbreon with charmaleon tail i edited alot of times
  13. D

check this[IMG] and how is it? :) LOL

check this[IMG] and how is it? :) LOL
  14. D

Thx ^^

Thx ^^