D
Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I see. Writing is a bit hard to do, since it requires a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig vocab ^^" I won't blame you, sometimes I get lazy and neglect writing all together xD
    Yeah, you have over...10? That's tough. I'll bake you a batch of e-cookies when you finish them ^^

Multitasking is good for you :D You get things done quicker ^^ (Believe me, I write 4 fics at a time >>)

And I love the new intro ^^
    Ahh, requests are difficult aren't they?

You take requests!?! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh wow, I should really lurk more on your youtube page ^^" I haven't seen it, was it with your project thingy? *goes back to youtube to check*

Ahh, I see you've gotten yourself a new opening ^^

...Holy crap you're good. You almost tricked me into thinking that Gary DID meet May.

*hits self* I should be searching for your request thingy, but what ever. I seriously adore what you did with that Brunetteshipping vid *-*

--

Oh, you haven't changed your opening...

--

NO WAIT YOU HAVE x.x
    Anything new and exciting? Well, you probably heard of this, but, Soul is maybe making us (AdvanceShippers) a very short AMV. Um...

....owo...

*braindead*

Uh, Princess of Hoenn made a few more banners, i've started image editing (still a noob ;-;), there's a talented artist called BlueManaphy on the board, AdvanceShippers have found a few more hints, we've gained a few more members, and I guess that's about it on the AdvanceShipping thread ^^" Might of missed some...
    You're welcome. You were actually on my list of "Famous AdvanceShippers I know who should be here in the first place dammit"

One by one, the people on that list is being crossed out xD Really, you're AMV's are magnificent. By the looks of things, you're *also* an OutCryShipper. Which makes everything 10 times more awesome :3
    Oh hai there :D I'm DarkDreams (You can call me DD) I was the one who requested you to be on the ADV thread.

I haven't been active because I was moving house...But...

AHH!! I LOVE YOUR AMVS! YOUR SHERLOCK HOLMES TRAILER WAS LEGEND! *squeal and spodes*
    I'm doing pretty well, too. School work's annoying as always, but aside from that, everything's fine. I've developed a huge obession with Kingdom Hearts. xD
    hello!!
    welcome to the forums...
    and Thanks for joining in my ''belleshiping'' group!!!...

*you could post in ''anyone for belleshipping?''thread...,it's a thread for belleshippers!!!*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom