Recent content by Darrman

1. D

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 2 - The Crocodile 23/8 I haven't been on much, but this post is more mafia-y than mafia. VOTE: Apawn. At least try to defend yourself if you are town. You are not making any effort, and come off as mafia. Hippowdon; You're just unvoting him? Because he said...
  2. D

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 4: Smart Kill 24/08/14 Sorry I've been a bit inactive, been busy. So we've got a mislynch and two no lynches. I don't have any real reads, but I'll flick through the thread and post them.
  3. D

Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 1 - Welcome To Storybrooke 17/8 Vote: Kyriaki. Because you were the second-latest poster.
  4. D

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 2: No Moe Suffering 16/08/14 Well, bomb's dead and no mafia were wiped out. Oh well..... Since there hasn't been much posting, everyone's reads are null. For now, VOTE: Do not lynch.
  5. D

Mafia Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 31st -- Endgame -- Mafia Victory!

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 15th -- Day 7 -- Dark Smoke Well, I'm finally dead. Good luck town!
  6. D

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone thinks it is official and ignores Sugimori-san's artwork. I wish for school to be cancelled.
  7. D

Destroy the bedrock!

*exposes bedrock to TPP chat*
  8. D

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 14th -- Night 6 -- Ride, ride! Yeah, I'd prefer them to be subbed too, but we don't have any subs. Problem...
  9. D

Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Magic Is Coming 18/7 CONFIRMING... DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR BULBAGARDEN TAB. *ding!* ROLE CONFIRMED.
  10. D

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 14th -- Night 6 -- Ride, ride! Shoot, we hit town. Well, we need to revise our suspicions. We still have a rolecop, but I don't know who she checked. Now, let me ask you this. What good would a mafia doctor be? I'm just a normal old doc. There was only one...
  11. D

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 1: Fat Chance 15/08/14 Well, don't forget next time!
  12. D

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14 Wow, this D1 is quiet. Maybe D2 will stir up some discussion. No reads, no info.
  13. D

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 12th -- Day 6 -- Fire Within Okay, okay. I know I look a bit fishy not being dead yet. I don't know why I'm alive. either. Maybe I'm being unknowingly jailed, but then I wouldn't have protected Flip, which I did. Speaking of which, Flip, could you PM me...
  14. D

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 12th -- Day 6 -- Fire Within Ok. Well, if anyone is wondering, this is who I protected. Night 1: Zenax was in at the time. Phoenicks then told me I protected Master Mew. Night 3: Upon GliscorMan's request, I protected Paperhorse, our now-dead naïve cop...
  15. D

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14 @Oswin: Joke votes start the conversation! UNVOTE: Mr. Burns (joke) VOTE: Oswin (serious)
Back
Top Bottom