Recent content by Darseo

1. D

FE's RNG Shop of Sorrow [Take Two!] - Up and Running!

Feolthanos Exultant sure but it may take some days i'm already training one and once it reach a decent level i'll breed you a fdw one
  2. D

Offering: Some more spitbacks.

Blitzle. how about Crobat, Kingdra and Regice (Regice)
  3. D

hello i can offer these shiny flawless pokes: Lv. 1 Elekid-Adamant, Flawless [Magnet Rise, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop] Lv. 1 Mudkip-Sassy, Flawless [Superpower, Curse, Yawn] Timid lvl 1 Litwick @ Flash Fire (OT: White ID No: 23743) w/ Heat wave Relaxed lvl 1 Pineco (OT: Sky ID No: 45242)...
  4. D

i'm interested in your Shiny Flawless Timid Female UT Audino with 31/31/31/31/31/31. Hatched at Dreamyard. Knows Encore, Wish, Bestow. Shiny Flawless Modest UT Togepi with 31/x/31/31/31/31. Comes with Nasty Plot. Hatched. i can offer some shines, events and master balls note: i will list...
  5. D

Offering Shiny Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza!

i would like all three of them (i can clone them and trade them back if you need), i can offer a buch of shiny pokes, pm me if your interested
  6. D

Offering: Some more spitbacks.

i'm interested in your houndour and Farfetch'd i can offer you any of the pokes that you want
  7. D

Cloud City Exports - You Belong Here Among the Clouds

I'm interesTed in your flawless zorua, what items do you want for it ?
  8. D

wanted shiny flawless gible and Sneasel

i would like legit shiny flawless gible and Sneasel, i can offer other flawless pokes or events in 5 and i can also offer some flawless shines in gen 4, but i want these two in gen 4, just offer up i'll see wht i can do
  9. D

Shiny/Flawless for Vitamins, Evo. Stones, EV Berries & Master Balls

erixtone do you keep a copy of the pokes that you rng ? if you do keep one i'm interested in one of them
  10. D

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

i'm offering these shiny flawless pokes dratini male adamant (dw abilility) (dragon pulse and dance, extremespeed, thunder wave) ot ares eevee male timid ot brad ralts male adamant ot brad starly male adamant ot jake Skorupi male careful ot jake (battle armor) (night slash and whirlwind) deino...
  11. D

Re: Legit Shinies/Flawless for Vitamins, Evo. Stones, EV Berries, & Master Balls that would be great
  12. D

Re: Legit Shinies/Flawless for Vitamins, Evo. Stones, EV Berries, & Master Balls i was planing on thunder and fire fang with the ability sheer force (if possible)
  13. D

Re: Legit Shinies/Flawless for Vitamins, Evo. Stones, EV Berries, & Master Balls erixtone if i support a father poke with egg moves can you get the shiny poke or can you only get it through wild encounters, i can add any items you may want to list if you can do it
  14. D

Requiem Events shop: updated with GBA Events

so then how do i get a proof its legit ?
  15. D

Dw Female Magby! (Closed)

Re: Dw Females same here, if you want we can do it tomorow
Back
Top Bottom