Darth Darkrai
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. KG hasn't yet though, but they're probably gonna review it in next week's PokéPod.

Both. This was during a season 3 recording session that took place this year where the cast was recording a new song,
    minus Mandy who had to record it elsewhere due to her being busy at the time.
    True. Tbh, the film's story looked decent, I just loathe most of the Pokémon's designs. So I am glad some people enjoyed it.
    Tyrone, TSS, and JPR did.

But yeah, Season 3's gonna be great. I can't wait for that group song with Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Eden Espinosa, Jeremy Jordan,
    and James Monroe Igleheart.
    948CxB7.jpg
    Cool. Meanwhile Detective Pikachu sits at 62% with the critics for now. But judging by the audience reaction, the fanbase actually likes this movie.

Yep. I can wait this time though tbh. We only have 17 regular episodes and 3 1 hour specials (season premiere, mid-season, series finale) left. :cry::LOL:
    Yep. Aunt Cass set him up for a date thinking he doesn't do enough teen things since he's at college all the time. Totally called Liv Amara being an antagonist way back in season 1. Always felt a shady vibe from her. Lol.

Yeah, Season 2 has 2 story arcs. The staff said the 2nd story arc is still being worked on so it probably won't air until later this year.
    Yep. Saw it earlier. Pretty good episode. Big Hero 6 and DuckTales are on a binge week for a while during the month of May.
    Big Hero 6's first story arc of this season is "The City of Monsters".
    Yep. The kids and Scrooge planned the whole thing to stage his death to get Glomgold to confess that he stole 87 cents from Scrooge's money bin. :LOL:
    But they accidentally left Donald out of the loop so he thought Scrooge really did die.

Donald: You're alive?! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! [faints]
    Dewey: You forgot to tell Donald?
    Louie: Whoops.
    Lol, epic fail, Dylan.

Louie: Hello, Ms. O'Gilt, can I call you Goldie? Absolutely not? Great, great.
    I'm looking to operate my company [Louie Inc.] more... shiftily. Could you teach me to do what you do?
    Huh? Uh-huh, It probably would make my uncle very mad! :)

^ Oh Llewellyn, this is so not gonna end well... :ROFLMAO: ^
    Unfortunately, yes. I kinda hope the next CEO who replaces Iger pulls the plug on the live action remakes. Lol

Yep, or maybe at least Professor Burnet will since Ash's intelligence varies from being pretty decent to... less than smart. :ROFLMAO:
    Calling it now, Celebi's gonna have Ash and Torracat meet Young Kukui. Even though that'd be basically rehashing M04's premise,
    it'd still be pretty cool, imo. :LOL:
    If SM is 140+ episodes long, there's only about 14-16 episodes left.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom