Darth Darkrai
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I know about the Jodie Foster comments. That was stupid as hell -____- come on, just stick to what you're good at. She sounded like a pretentious snob there. And she's done blockbusters too! One of which is Elysium and she was pretty bad in that.
    Contact is well known to a lot of people but it's..... controversial to say the least. It tackles some subjects of heavy debate and takes some risks. I think it's an awesome film. When I saw this film for the first time many years ago, I was blown away by it. The opening scene alone is amazing.
    You mean The Arrival? Both are GREAT sci-fi movies in my humble opinion. But Contact has Jodie Foster, Mr. Alrightalrightalright, John Hurt, the underrated David Morse, a very young Jena Malone, James Woods, Tom Skerritt, Jake Busey, Angela Basset and more. Is about Jodie receiving a radio signal from outer space and the search for alien life.
    Yep, Silvestri is an amazing and I mean AMAZING composer. Forrest Gump and BttF are classic scores. Cast Away barely has any score but when the score DOES kick in near the end, it gives you goosebumps. Predator score is badass and iconic, Contact score is GREAT! And the Avengers score is pretty much the best score in the MCU.
    Yep. You still need to see BttF 2 and 3, Cast Away and Contact. I need to see The Walk.

Yep! He's to Zemeckis what John Williams is to Spielberg. He did the ENTIRE BttF trilogy, Cast Away, Forrest Gump, Contact, The Walk. And outside Zemeckis he did Avengers, Cap 1, Predator, The Abyss and more. And is going to Infinity War :)
    I WOULD have been interested in Hackspoint if it was Zemeckis. I LOVE Zemeckis, he's legit one of my Top 5 favourite directors. And if WB had chosen him, they could have locked Alan Silvestri for the score because he's Zemeckis' to go composer.

I'm guessing Wonder Woman is the only DCEU film you own?
    Anyways, this is going to enrage DC fanboys LOL. Two comedy people for a universe that needs to be "dark" in their opinion + they worked on an MCU film they HATE!

Also, I've heard the Flashpoint comic is super dark! Like, Wonder Woman and Aquaman kill each other. And then they go with these hacks!?!??!
    Maybe they wrote 1 scene LOL! Or two minutes worth of the film. By official rules you need to be credited for that as writer, so yeah.

You must be incredibly excited for Flashpoint because Flash was your favourite character in JL right? *trollface*
    Agreed. Might as well call it Hackspoint. People trying to be positive by saying these hacks wrote Spider-Man: Homecoming, SMH. They were TWO of the SIX writers on the film.
    You think the DCEU in its current form will ever be succesful? I mean, I'm just effing baffled what they're doing now with Flashpoint.
    Hmmm.... Bobby Fish from Luke Cage eyed to be cast in Shazam. Ron Cephas Jones was great in Luke Cage but he shouldn't join a trainwreck lol. But maybe Shazam can put the DCEU back on track?
    The scene where Hugh Jackman sings a Nirvana song to his followers, that is straight up Hilariocity material LMAO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom