• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Darth Darkrai

1. Darth Darkrai

Up or Down v60 - Cresselia vs Darkrai - Battle for the Dream World

I'm New to this whole Game thing but... New Moon Nightmares Team. 238
  2. Darth Darkrai

Preview SM026: Farewell, Mamane!

SELL!! I DON'T TRUST Japanese Titles like this! It's probably a RUSE! Like... WHY WOULD it happen at this point in the Series anyway!?
  3. Darth Darkrai

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

La La Land: ... It felt like I was in a MAGICAL WONDERLAND like the Film was in may portions. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are AMAZING and are Awards Worthy. This is in my TOP 3 Films of the Year! O_______O A+
  4. Darth Darkrai

Doctor Strange, Marvel ONCE AGAIN proves with a BIG HIT for them! :) gets an A Fantastic Beasts, for the First Film in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, this was a VERY SOLID Start to it. Other then 3 Small Nitpicks, LOVED EVERY SECOND of it, gets an A+ Arrival, Denis Villeneuve has Directed...
  5. Darth Darkrai

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Lysandre GONE COMPLETELY MAD AND CRAZY now!! :) but oh boy... this is GONNA BE Fun! :)
  6. Darth Darkrai

The Legend Of Tarzan, was a Fine Film I think, not great, not bad, give it a B Ghostbusters Remake, NOWHERE NEAR as AWFUL as the HATERS WANT this to be, does it have some slight problems? Yes, but it's still a pretty good Movie IMO. B+
  7. Darth Darkrai

Finding Dory, REALLY GOOD!! It WON'T Top Finding Nemo (Finding Nemo my 2nd Favorite Film of all time) but still REALLY GOOD and I plan to see it again soon! :) gets an A Warcraft, Not as bad as the Critics claimed it to be, had a lot of Fun, B- Maggie's Plan, surprise Indie Flick in the Summer...
  8. Darth Darkrai

TMNT 2: Out Of The Shadows, Surpringlsy not bad, not good, but not as bad as the first film, liked Stephen Amell here Personally, C- X-Men Apocalypse, enjoyed it, my BIGGEST COMPLAINT really for me was the Pacing of the Film, B+ The Angry Birds Movie, I enjoyed myself here, was fun, Humor for...
  9. Darth Darkrai

The Jungle Book, A- was good Hardcore Henry, A Ratchet And Clank, JUST SAW TODAY, B- Ride Along 2, F
  10. Darth Darkrai

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Game Of Thrones, 9.9/10
  11. Darth Darkrai

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Season 6 Premiere for Game Of Thrones! ... Well THAT was HELL of a Premiere! Season 6 has Started Off with a BANG! :) I'd say a 9.5/10 is Good
  12. Darth Darkrai

Preview Detective Pikachu

Oh *hit... this AIN'T GOOD... Guess we'll have ANOTHER The Last CRAPBender and Dragon Ball Evolution on our Hands. NO THANK U!!!
Back
Top Bottom