Recent content by Darth Uruk

1. D

trading for legendaries.

I can give you kyogre, groudon, phione, mewtwo, moltres and zapdos. What female DW pokes do you have and what shinies?
  2. D

EV Training

I am not sure where to put this thread but as I am having trouble collecting the pokemon I want for my battling/breeding. Would anyone be interested in letting me EV train their pokemon for them?
  3. D

Japanese Ditto!

It is legit of course? If so I will take that deal.
  4. D

In Search of Shadow Ball TM

He did lol
  5. D

Deoxys, Manaphy, and Shaymin! Answer the call!

Re: Will Custom Breed For A Kyogre (Among Other Things) Can you breed females with Dream World abilities? I am willing to offer non clones
  6. D

Building a team, Need some DW pokes

Hey guys I have kind of a lengthy list of dream world pokes to get my team built. I need these all females preferred of course. -Bulbasaur -Vulpix -Dratini Ask anything you would want as a trade admittedly I don't have much to offer. please be generous:ksmile: My friend code is...
  7. D

Gimme Some Vitamins! (OF: Multiple DWF, Egg Move Pokes, Various Others, Items)

How many vitamins would you like for a female dw vulpix? (btw great user name I love archer)
  8. D

DW Females wanted!!!

Hey guys I havent played pokemon for awhile and I'm looking to get my collection/breeding going again I need some dw females to get started specifically abras, poliwags and vulpix. I dont have much to offer for gen 5. I would greatlly appreciate if someone could help. BTW No hacks please:embarass:
  9. D

Good IV pokemon

No I dont have the berries Im sorry and no thanks on the tynamo...good poke though lol
  10. D

Looking for a Female Dream World Magnemite

lol yeah just noticed you can't really have a female magnemeite
  11. D

Good IV pokemon

nothng spectacular thats the thing I have some events but nothing thats worth a flawless ditto:/
  12. D

Good IV pokemon

what would you trade it for?
  13. D

Good IV pokemon

lol do you have have a flawless ditto? I dont want to take the trouble trying to get that when I can just take the long route with a bunch of different pokes that I can easier
  14. D

Good IV pokemon

that would be great but a flawless ditto is worth ALOT more lol
  15. D

{Taking Pre-Orders} XxDragonzxX's Breeding Center {Opening Postponed to May 8, 2011}

Re: {Taking Pre-Orders} XxDragonzxX's Breeding Center {Opens May 3rd, 2011} Hello I was wondering if your are breeding for IV's if you would give me any extras that you got from breeding for perfects that had least 31 in one stat in the ground and monster egg groups thanks
Back
Top Bottom