Recent content by Daru

1. D

Review JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

I am sure they will appear in the last episode. Come on, Tomioka must know that this outcome would cause the biggest backlash.
  2. D

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

Omg, it sounds too good to be true.
  3. D

Review JN137: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

Knowing how hostile all Beedrill are in the anime - I would regard it as friendship. But well, Ash is unsure about it too!
  4. D

Review JN137: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

Well, it was just flying by and happened to get struck by Team Rocket mid-air. I find it pretty funny. Unfortunately it is a new Latias, but I think it's for the best. It's probably the last time we see all these running gags, so I'm happy to see them again. But actually it's a little different...
  5. D

Preview JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

It seems that Misty will get her revenge for Totodile here.
  6. D

Preview JN139: Takeshi and Dent and the Forest Witch!

Oh, that sounds so much crazy and fun! Galar representation makes me happy!
  7. D

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Hearing Roketto Dan yo Eien ni was the best, I didn't expect that.
  8. D

Preview JNS05: The Distant Blue Sky

Eh, even if we count this episode as the part of the main anime series, it's a tricky one, because it seems that the final Ash series will be included in "Ultimate Journeys" in the dub. (I guess it explains why the season was called "Ultimate".)
  9. D

Why would they use AU Ash cap for this episode only, and keep the Wolrd Cap for the "Mezase Pokemon Master" (sub)series?
  10. D

I don't know if I would count it as the part of the Journeys - it features AU Ash after all. It airs next week.
  11. D

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I have seen it all. Japanese version of the anime with subs on the official English Pokemon YouTube channel. And my boy, Ash, is leaving the anime. Oh my...
  12. D

Review JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

There was Ho-Oh, I was hoping so much for that. Ash met his Butterfree together with its girlfriend. I haven't expected that, but I'm so excited. Goh met Misty on the other hand. Seems that we are gettin one special with AU Ash, one special with main series Ash and an anime with brand new...
  13. D

Review JN134: Seize the Future!

So Goh caught Mew after all! Well, at least technically - he had Mew in his hand, right?
  14. D

Review Team Rocket Expedition which stands by the evils of love and truth

So we got Gen9 anime after all. I would have never guessed that Team Rocket replaced Ash as main protagonists :D That's great, I love them!
  15. D

Preview JN134: Seize the Future!

Oh, Mew seems to have so much fun! It is such a cute murderer!
Back
Top Bottom