• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What more do I need to do than lie on the beach and eat non-stop plantain in between times?

If it's of any consolation my government sucks too.

Omg right?! I wish so much I could play them! (Alas I am currently trying to buy a flat so can't really justify the cost of Switch + game...) I got to play a preview at PokeCen London. It was 10 minutes gameplay after 5 hours queuing lol but the game is SO GOOD!! Enjoy Grookey for me. I wanna hear all about it!!
    LOL ok maybe I'll just come back to Barbados again next time :p

Just to do a bit more salt rubbing, guess who's off this week? :cool: Don't the government give you national-holidays-that-fall-on-the-weekend-lieu days during the week to make up for it?! They suck if not.
    Tell me more about the kidnapping risk...

I mean, the weather here does suck, but I know what you mean. Truth be told, I had a magical renewal of life purpose moment last night cycling back in the dark in the cold & rain, scooting around beeping cars stuck in traffic and singing along to Battle Frontier that living in London is the best sometimes.

How are post-holiday blues?
    Oh I’ve always wanted to go to Trinidad! The neighbour across the street from me used to drive a black cab with a Trinidad and Tobago advertising board on its side and as a kid I used to dream I was there and not in cold, grey London wasting my life at school :p

But yeah black hole plan is a-go. When does your vacation end?
    Ah so jelly. Where are you off to? Currently wishing my new job would just be sucked into a black hole and die so I could be free of it.
    Lol I know that feeling. How goeth the job hunt?

Yeah I've definitely got SM fatigue at this point. Very excited to be in Pokeani London as well which helps...
    Why can't we just become, like, champions after a few hours of wandering around setting our mad animals on people 'huh?!

The emotional follow-up in the next episode was better but not sure it 100% makes up for the trash in SM131...
    Oooh I hope you find yourself something profitable!!

Yeah, about that, don't waste your time. It was rubbish :cry:
    If by 'preparing' you mean 'not preparing', then yes ;)

Any news with you? You watching the League? My babies are duking it out this Sunday and I am feeling very emotionally exposed.
    I also came back at DP after a gap from freaking OS, I'm telling you, you are not done with the franchise truly forever until you die.

Thank you, it's good we have our priorities in order...
    Fair enough, but you know I was at that point a few years back before I came back HARD. I don't believe one can ever truly leave Pokemon...

Btw got myself a shiny new job as of August :cool: £££ (lol not really, but I can kid myself for today...)
    Wait are you telling me that Platinum isn't your most wonderful experience?
    The overworld is stunning and the grass monkey is super cute, but I ain't buying a switch to wander round the UK...
    I dunno really. It looks like they haven't done enough to be different, again. Scorbunny is kinda cool though and I'm liking some of the rural areas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…