D
Local time
12:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well even though it was kinda disappointing to here that the GS Ball and Ho-Oh are just plot devices, I'm so glad it's cleared up. I also like the confirmation of what went on in Brock's leave in OI as well as Ash's age. I kinda find it funny that Mr. Hidaka just unshamely states that they're going to switch the main girl characters to use new designs for eye candy. That was quite honest.

Also, after hearing him say that pokemon evolve for something big, then maybe it shows that Chimchar will evolve the whole way due to its story line. And I'm kinda glad that Piplup won't evolve/won't evolve for a long while. That makes Swinub and Buneary get the evolution screentime as opposed to Piplup if that happens for them.
    Ask away in the club as well. Believe me, it's pretty hard to expect someone to read through 500+ pages of materials.

Edit: Well, you're officaly one of us now (*puts on Darth Vader Voice) Come join us into the dark side.lol.

Personally, I think they would gloat in front of the twerps and abuse its power for a while. Then they'll give it to the Boss who'll probably keep them adn ot give them any money.
    Well the episode is in 3-4 days so I hope it's good...anyway have u read the interviews with Mr. Hidaka? If so, what are your thoughts on them?
    I wouldn't count Seviper out just yet. Don't forget while Yanmega is a 4th Gen Pokemon, it's not the exact same type as Seviper. Therefore, Seviper won't suffer the Cacnea syndrome. We'll probably see more Seviper and Yanmega combos as well as yanmega and Carnivine.

Seviper needs to learn something like Sludge or Sludge Bomb.
    They had to make Swinub look more special. Looking at Dp 84 makes me realize Carnivine and Yanmega make a good combo.

I think I found out the problem with Seviper. Unlike ALL of TR's Pokemon, it doesn't have any offensive long range attacks. That's why it seems inept.
    Already did. Granted I just watched the parts with TR in it.

Yanmega uses Supersonic and Ancientpower right?

Wow at the motto animation for the second episode. Too bad we don't keep the Johto TR BGM, but that's understandable.
    By God you're right. Yanmega does sound like a freaky robot. It'd be awesome if they kept this in the dub. And if not, the dub actor better make it sound like a freaky robot.
    Yeah after the whole Bring chaos dashing hope stuff they said those two lines. At least there was a picture of Earth and Space in the background.
    Not really, but I have thought of some new lines. They're basicallyin the second and third stanzas of the motto.
    Jessie:On the wind
    James:And the land
    Meowth: The Sky's here.
    Jessie: Bring chaos to Earth at a breackneck pace.
    James: Dashing hope, putting universial fear in it's place.

I just realized in the Buizel capture episode, they just gave a big FU to the fans who wanted the motto to look translated
    Jessie: A world by any other name is just as round
    James: Isn't it true in space you don't make a sound.
    That would be interesting to see. If that happened, than TR might actually prove more than a threat. Though I think in DP, TR and twerps have a love-hate relationship going on.
    I personally would add Posion Fang to its moveset as well as Crunch. At least they made a better effort at making Seviper stronger in DP. Before in Hoenn, it was basically one hit knockouts. However, I wish they would also actually have TR tell their Pokemon to freakin DODGE!!!

I mean come on. Do they have to just stand there.
    I agree. I must admit I wonder if Seviper will take a backseat to Yanmega. But I've always perferred a Seviper/Carnivine duo in battling. It brings up memories of Arbok adn Weezing for some reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom