D
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I just read up on the episodes from pre/reviewson Bulbbagarden and Serebii, but I still have a general idea on what's goingt on. Personally, TR didn't stteal it all, they caught it. In a Pokeball. WHich is legal, unlike a net. And besides, look at the great Pokemon we have now.
    You can say that again with the whole dub thing. Especially in Yanmega's capture episode with thw whole angel/devil scene. God knows how they're going to get themselves out of that one.
    Exactly. though not alwasy 100% accurate. I obsess over little details in the motto like this. I often love the whole nature sequence near the beginning of it, makes them look cool. The music helps too. I love both regular and extended versions. If you listen closely you can hear them play the drumsI think?) a little bit faster and more aggresive than in the regular version.

The old mottos in comparioson look stupid.
    Sort of. You're right, but I was thinking in purely episode terms. Like, if everyone was floating on the wind during the motto in that episode, most likely Jessie played a big role.

I know, I'm probably making absolutely no sense.
    Well, I mean Meowth had his Boss fantasy with both Jessie and James for starters. He also came up with the brillant idea to put on sunglasses to 'disguise' themselves. Than, he started the whole portrait story and then finally he revealed the toilet head robot.
    Yeah, seems the writers are tried of jessie looking like a fool.

Though I have interesting little theory about their motto, so prepare for a long post.

ou know how Team Rocket always recite their 'elements' in the show with Jessie being wind, James being earth, and Meowth being sky? Well, in Hot Spring a leak, the whole team was leaping into the sky adn strangely enough, Meowth played a big focus in the episdoe.

Coincidene, I don't think so =]
    You must mean guy=p. But yeah, no doubt the writers will make Jessie lose to who else but Dawn and her Piplup.

But, the writers didn't put thmeselves in a corner, because they have Jessie's T.V. gig they can always do.

Wow, they really handled TR well in Diamond and Pearl
    The best part is, Dawn can't do a damn thing about it because TR really hasn't done anything in Sinnoh. Serves her right.

If the writers want a big plot twist, they can make Jessie win the entire festival(Unlikely, but who says I can't dream=p)
    Well, that's actually a good suggestion. And then it could go in a nice little pattern like Dawn, Jessie, Dawn, Jessie and so-on and so-forth.

It would be so sad if Jessalina actually unveils herself to Dawn.
    Of course I would like Jessie to kick Dawn's butt in contests. Problem is, if that mag is right Dawn will win.

I like how they're keeping Jessie's and Dawn's skills releatively even. Good show for the writers I say.

Now what would be cool(and so improbable) is if James competes, gets five ribbons, and face off against Jessie in the GF. I can imagine the music being nothing but TR BGM plus movie music most likely. *Drools
    Yeah, I liked the Swinub one. It had its moments like Ash still being a bad cook and Swinub's quirks and personality. But my favorite is the Gligar episode. Gligar was so funny. It was like that Paras from Kanto a bit during training. It was nice to see Gary but it seemed like that's it...he was there for an appearance and nothing more (at least Dawn still had that poem thing).

Gliscor, thank goodness it still has a personality. The sticking tongue out and its massive power, that's awesome! Overall, great hour special.

And don't worry, I'm not a hardcore Dawn fan lol. I like all the characters pretty much equally I suppose so I don't mind whether she wins or lose. Infact, I'm just wondering what pokemon she's going to use in the contest because I really want to see someone like Pachirisu, Buneary, or Ambipom with Swinub as opposed to Piplup all the time.

Speaking of Buneary, what are your thoughts on next week's episode? I kinda hope Buneary learns a new move like it sees Lopunny's Hidden Power and decides to use or something like that. It would be good development for Buneary for future contests.
    Go to User CP. Click on Group memberships, and the little button next to the TR fanclub that says join group. Than click the join group button. Once they approve it, than you're one of the Rocket gang.
    lol, I hope the battles are awesome in the movie, but anyway...did u catch the two new episodes yet?
    You're welcome. Well, I figured seeing you were in the TR club and all. Feel free to post there, especially since we're the only guys apparently.lol.
    Lol, not sure--I haven't actually seen that episode yet, I just found the gif and thought it was funny. But I have seen a pic of him with his face showing, so maybe they eventually get to.
    Yeah...I also wonder what Shaymin will do, it seems like it can change into Sky Forme at will.
    Ahh, ok...cool. Thanks! I'm excited for the movie, I hope Ash and co's pokemon have some roles in it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom