D
Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually don't mind who's the star. I'm just glad Ash is winning this. Although I am curious as to how Buizel would overcome its struggles due to its attitude. I know for sure though that the first match is Pikachu vs. Gyarados and I'm guessing Pikachu wins.
    Me too, I love Gligar's personality and I hope it sticks. I think it has the most entertaining personality in Ash's current team and it's hilarious!
    I think that Dawn catching Swinub is an awesome idea imo. Brock has enough pokemon since it seems from past experience that his limit to develop pokemon is 3 per region. Any more for Brock and it might be too much and too hard for his team to develop (we already have Happiny not doing much). So I think it's cool for Dawn to get Swinub since her friend has 3 and it seems that Swinub can be a good contest pokemon. I mean it can learn ice attacks and ground/rock attacks that could be perfect for contests.

As for Gligar, I like that it's evolving. As long as it has the same personality that is. I mean if it's training in the Gary episode, it makes sense for it to evolve once it has a Razor Fang. I just hope Gliscor is not only funny, but also a good powerhouse for Ash to have.

What are your views?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom