D
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was working today so a bit grumpy but actually all I see well :p I bought myself 2DS + UM for Christmas so I am finally entering the 21st century in Pokemon terms!

Honestly, it was a damp squib whichever way you look at it. The Lillie/Silvady episode was really good imo though.
    A success story for me will be lasting 10 minutes on a treadmill! I've been doing some of the fixed weights and I have no upper arm strength whatsoever lol
    I.... have no fucking idea xD Strange! I think its now called "Comment"?

It was good and I liked it but I felt sore alllll weekend. Went again tonight, aiming for Friday
    Thankfully it will never do that :p

Now, aquiring one as a subsidiary I could see : (
    If it makes you feel any better, I will be doing exams till the day I die.

...unless they are slaves packed into a tin-can train crawling at snail's pace into the city :-(

Haha call me in 2020 when you've finally made it to SM 42.
    I love how you introduced it like "oh yeah only the really hard stuff-- oooooohhhhhhh shit that's what I'm doing!" xD

Only... wage slaves?

Honestly after the intensity of Kalos, Alola is really a relaxing jaunt for me. I'm enjoying it on a weekly basis the most since Shinnou :p Anyway lemme know what you think of the nostalgia fest when you get to it!
    Do you have a particular time period within which you have to pass them all? I hope it went better than you think, I'm sure somehow or other you'll push through to the end!!!

Things are good with me, I qualified in July & have been working since then. It's been better than I expected!

lol don't try to catch up, just watch this nostalgia fest and then resume real life.
    I know that feeling - probably have another 10 years of professional exams ahead of me! Are you nearly at the end now?

*reciprocal positivity dust*
    I have 3 more exams this week so I'm sure I can pass one of these recent ones! :p
    Professional exam? Man that sucks. If it makes you feel any better mine also went badly :p
    It's been suspiciously wonderful so far... But I have a national exam tomorrow which is looking all set to ruin that! :D
    HBU?
    The second viva went fine, I have passed my final written exam and I have obtained a job so I'd say that 2017 has at least started on the right note for me!

I'm glad the positive change in attitude is provisionally working! I always think New Years is a bit arbitrary but frankly sometimes we need an excuse for a new start. I hope this year runs much more smoothly for you.
    Happy Birthday FoxersInBoxers :p 25 is old and soon I will be too ;__;
    D
    DashingFox
    Lmfao! I can't believe you remembered that name, I completely forgot about it!

Thanks and a Happy belated birthday to you too! Ur ancient now!
    Yeah likewise lol. I failed a viva just before I went home for Christmas and I have another viva with the same guy the day I go back so the holiday period has been split between misery and blind panic!

Any news otherwise with you?
    Happy New Year! Hope 2017 brings you as much happiness as you can handle.
    Have you had a good Christmas?
    I think I know specifically which half you are talking about that got offended xD I have to say though, I was shocked at how muted the Amourshipping crowd's reaction was. Maybe it's because they're not really on bmgf (I think shipping is dead and buried here) and I'd feel differently if I saw Tumblr.

Yeah I'm loving SM anime. I think a lot of people's fears are going to be proved unfounded.
    Latter-half TRio were excellent, took a good 1-2 years for the writers to get back on game with them though. They felt really clunky for a long time.

On a scale of 0, how turned on were you by The Kiss?
    Not the pace of XY in general (although I think the only well paced bit was the gym quest) but the arc itself. 5 episode shows of non-stop villain dragged for me. I think my general attitude towards the anime stems from finding battles boring :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom