D
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hi! I'm a kh fan, too! Well, kinda. Wanna be friends anyways? :)
    Haha i totaly understand your situation you are in. Stay as active as you can and we sure are glad to see ya again
    hey rockie! hope your ok. check the qt as soon as possible because we are tring to get a head count. hope you havent left Us hangin. if so let us know so we can find somone to take your spot. you were One of the first members i had.
    Hey though I would leave you another message since it is Saturday. I am moved into college and should be available later tonight. Probably around 9 PM my time 6 Pm your time if you get on and see this let me know so we can get this battle going.
    Yea I was hoping a Moxie Outrage Choice Band would take out the Metagross but when it Lived and Ice Punched I was like damn. Then The Thunder Punch I actually almost Died going down to 7 HP left lol its a good thing I have Max Defense and Great HP because thats what saved me there lol
    Yea I usually go Lefties but I was like I will go Specs. I realized I had to switch though on Will-o-Wisp because I was stuck you would of destroyed because I forgot about Heatran when I used wisped lol
    Ahh I wondered cause I expected bulk up lol but then The D Dance. I also meant to click outrage so that Dragon Dance of mine was like my fail of the year! lol Gg
    Great Battle if my Rotom would of went down I would of lost. I had Specs so I was trying to stay away from Gastrodon until I knew I was in the clear from Storm Drain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom