D
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll let you know when I'm ready for it. ^^;;; Alex and I are going to the beach for a few days at the start of the new year, and I don't want to get entries for the 12 days (which are still coming in) and the prize winners details mixed up.
    Dude, totally got the wrong one for you. Very sorry. I don't need that other one back. I have the one below ready for you. This is more in-line with your request, right?

[Heatran L100] [Nature: Modest] [Held Item: Choice Specs] [Overheat|Dragon Pulse|Hidden Power|Earth Power]
    Hi. I'm free right now if you want to have our battle. Thanks for the compliment on my last match.
    Yeah, I was thinkin about changing my Forretress with Torterra last-minute, but I was like "Nah, I don't need Grass-moves." Turned out I did :I

Thanks, I'll be participating in the Philly VGCs this spring. I still have some team edits to work on, though.
    Dammit, I forgot about Storm Drain. That cost me the whole match right there... along with Tyranitar's Crunch reducing my Defense. Good match, though I probably would've won if it weren't for the dropped connection that other time.
    Alright, I'll write your FC down tonight, hopefully you've done the same too. Meet you at Noon tomorrow! (Fair warning before I go: when playing with friends, sometimes my Wi-fi gets a bit glitchy in the Wi-fi room)
    Skype is just an instant message program. It has video capabilities, but I'm not interested in that at all haha
    Hey, looks like I'm paired up with you for the tournament. What would be a good day to play? I live in Eastern Standard Time, I'll be here the night of the 20, and most of the day the 21st and 22nd.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom