D
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is no problem. I've got your FC all saved up, and we're good to go. Try the Skype thing, though because it has made my trading WAY easier. So so much easier. It's unreal.
    Your Heatran and Vullaby are adorable and ready to come home. I'd like to trade tomorrow between 1pm and 12pm EST. Tell me an exact time that you can be free to trade, and I will schedule you in! :)

The Master Ball and the Moon Stones will be sufficient!
    Thanks for answering in my Digimon blog! It means a lot to me to have someone answer the questions there.
    Isn't it a shame to see how Capcom is treating Mega Man these days? They not only left him out of Marvel vs. Capcom 3, they also canceled two of his upcoming games (Mega Man Universe and Mega Man Legends 3).
    General criteria for this is to post quoting your challenge to them. Heathcliffe Huxtable has changed it, but try and follow this format in the future, it really helps!
    I hear what you're saying about Dragonite. Thing is a menace. If Stealth Rock support plus one of the ice moves you mentioned isn't enough (Spin Blocker!) you could try Cloyster or Scarfed Haxorus. Cloyster for the Multi-Link Icicle Spear after Shell Smash, and Haxorus for the absurd Outrage or Dual Chop.

I'll take two extra items. You pick.
    If you're worried about Ground-Types that HP Grass won't handle (few with a Heatran's high SpA), I'll give you an Air Balloon.

The Dawn/Dusk Stones would be great.
    Random Matchup is weird. It usually works, but sometimes they are flagged as hacks even though they aren't.

HP Ice and Dragon Pulse is tough. Doubling them up doesn't make much sense with the Move Set you're using, since it doubles the coverage on everything with the exception of flying - who will not hit you hard because you're part steel. It makes much more sense to go with HP Grass to hit Water-Types, who you lack coverage for.

If you go that route, I can have you a Heatran tomorrow. It'll be a few extra items though. I'm not interested in more Kelpsey Berries, you have anything else? Vitamins?
    Hey Dude-

I can get you your Heatran, but it won't have been caught by me. It will come with a ribbon that will prevent you from trading it in the GTS. It will be totally legit, no hacks. If you're into it, let me know and I'll add that as something clandestine and secretive when I list your order in the thread.
    AFAIK, Metagross's main roles in this metagame usually involve luring out and weakening, eliminating, or neutralizing one of it's teammate's counters. The Choice Band set and the Trick + Iron Ball set can both do this to some extent.

I don't think that an Occa Berry set would serve any significant purpose unless you really needs to eliminate opposing Heatran or Infernape for some reason. I'd also recommend staying away from ThunderPunch. It's a waste of a valuable moveslot and it's only really useful against Gyarados. Remember, most bulky waters can burn you. Don't always try to take them on with physical attackers that are susceptible to that status condition.

As a side note, your team doesn't really even need Metagross at all TBH. You could put SD Scizor in its place.
    Bullet Punch is a must. If you're going to use a purely offensive Metagross, go with the following set:

Metagross @ Choice Band
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Bullet Punch
    - Meteor Mash or Zen Headbutt
    - Hammer Arm
    - Trick

Use Meteor Mash if you want to better handle Reuniclus. If you want to hit water types harder, go with Zen Headbutt.
    Oh, this is accully my in-game team from Platnium. Bibaral was my HM slave, but I still Leveled it up.
    Here are the moves of my Pokemon:
    Bibaral: Waterfall, Dive, Strength, Rock Smash
    Mightyena: Sucker Punch, Payback, Bite, Embargo
    Roserade: Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Magical Leaf, Poison Jab
    Luxray: Thunder, Thuderbolt, Charge, Discharge
    Giratina: Protect, Fly, Shadow Force, Draco Meteor
    Empoleon: Brine, Surf, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon

What do you think and what are the moves of your Pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom