• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by davis.g105

1. D

GEN VI: Wanted Bug Type Friend Safari

I was not able to find a thread anywhere on here that allowed for Friend Safari Sharing. I know its difficult to learn what your own Friend Safari Type is, but if you do know, and it is a Bug Type Safari, I would love your code, I am trying to build a Bug team atm. I have fighting type Safari...
  2. D

GEN VI: Need Dex Assist

ok, so I have gotten a Huntail, however I said I would give you Deoxys (or Cressellia if you want her) for one, so you are still welcome to either of those pokemon per our agreement
  3. D

ready whenever you are
  4. D

well, i happen to have two deoxys, i'll give you one for kricketot, unless you would prefer the Cresselia, I know how ya feel, i would want to keep it, so just hold on to it you have a deal and sorry for such a delayed response to the both of you
  5. D

So, I am working on completing my Pokedex, I am wanting to complete it in Numerical order, so I'll list the National Dex Numbers I do not have, or have an evolutionary form for, I dont need one of each, just one of each evolutionary family so, as an example, 001/002/003...
  6. D

Offering Manaphy

I'm offering a Manaphy for a Shaymin Send me a PM if you are interested
  7. D

GEN VI: Looking for these Pokemon/Offering these in return!

I have a spare Lugia, I would mainly be looking for one of the following megastones, wouldnt care what pokemon was holding it manectite pinsirite tyranitarite
  8. D

GEN VI: Completing Legendary Collection

I need 1 Legendary Pokemon to have the complete set of Legendaries that have been officially released. Shaymin in exchange I am offering two of the following legendary pokemon, happy to give you more information, let me know what it is you would like. Moltres lvl...................71...
  9. D

GEN VI: Seeking Shaymin

If you have it in your X or Y (whichever you have) then I would be happy to take the Shaymin, unfortunately I do not have any of those pokemon with a high level, mainly just ones I've gotten to add to my dex. I do understand the 3 I'm offering are pretty common, though, what I forgot to mention...
  10. D

I am looking for a Shaymin, please do not offer a hacked one, I have one of the following for you Giratina Lugia Shiny Mewtwo (caught in Soulsilver, ported through Black 2 and Pokemon Bank)
  11. D

I'm looking for a Shaymin I have a Level 100 Giratina in exchange Stats are Attack: 219 Defense: 250 Sp. Atk: 232 Sp. Def: 251 Speed: 193 Ability: Pressure Nature: Serious Happy to provide any other details you want to know about it.
  12. D

GEN VI: Completing The Dex

I can not find my shaymin, I don't think I transferred it
  13. D

GEN VI: Wanted, Arceus, mega stones from X

Sweet, I have a charizard from previous game, I really just need the stone from X
  14. D

GEN VI: Completing The Dex

I can help with all but Arceus
  15. D

GEN VI: Wanted, Arceus, mega stones from X

I want the following: Arceus Mewtwoite X Charizardite X I have the following to offer, all are legitimate, and have gone through Poke Transporter and Pokemon Bank Shiny Palkia (Special Pokemon, can not trade on GTS) Shiny Dialga (Special Pokemon, can not trade on GTS) Giratina (caught in...
Back
Top Bottom