• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Dawn<3

1. D

Hi...sorry I couldnt reply...I had my exams going on......So, how u doing?

Hi...sorry I couldnt reply...I had my exams going on......So, how u doing?
  2. D

Why did ^ get hit by a bus

^Was trying to put out the fire on the tip of ^'s Tail
  3. D

^Happened to be fighting a Hollow when ^ got hit
  4. D

^Was investigating a banana peel with a magnifying glass
  5. D

G'night...Gotta go to bed...I got school tmrw!!

G'night...Gotta go to bed...I got school tmrw!!
  6. D

^.^Thankya!!!...Sure why not!!!I really liked ALL her contest episode.....Her Grand Festival was...

^.^Thankya!!!...Sure why not!!!I really liked ALL her contest episode.....Her Grand Festival was just.....BAZINGA!!And also, I reaally liked the episode in which Lyra comes from Johto and tries to ship Ash and Dawn!!!Why would I call u weird???I think so TOOO!!!!^.^XD)))
  7. D

Chespin is just too cuute.....Let's hope it evolves to dark....^-^.....Another on the Dark...

Chespin is just too cuute.....Let's hope it evolves to dark....^-^.....Another on the Dark roster then!!!
  8. D

I like Piplup too...That fiesty attitude looks sOOOOO Cuuteee....And, btw...I LUV...

I like Piplup too...That fiesty attitude looks sOOOOO Cuuteee....And, btw...I LUV pearlshipping...i really want Ash and Dawn to end up together in a reallly romantic way...if, that is Ash grows up.....Also, that episode rocked.....can u believe that both Ash and Dawn's cyndaquils evolved in the...
  9. D

Title explains all....You just have to say why the person above you got hit by a bus... Example: ^ got hit by a bus because she was doing her homework on the middle of the road Have Fun!!
  10. D

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^Can get really emotional at times
  11. D

"What do the two above have in common?" Game

^ and ^^ both don't have the letter 'e' in their names
  12. D

^ The One Above [v2]

^Has good taste in signature pictures
  13. D

The Banned Game v2

Banned cuz u can't follow me after i switch on the light!
  14. D

I rllly like Togekiss...yeah..i 2 didnt like it when Ambipom left...I luvd the way she returned...

I rllly like Togekiss...yeah..i 2 didnt like it when Ambipom left...I luvd the way she returned in Unova...the surprise Rocked..Africa u say...hope u have fun!!!
  15. D

Don't u think she ROCKS!!!!Way better than May..or Misty....She is just SOOO CUUUTEE

Don't u think she ROCKS!!!!Way better than May..or Misty....She is just SOOO CUUUTEE