D
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I am, I love her, she's one of my favorite character! I love her rivals, Buneary and Mamoswine, and all her other Pokemon, and her character.

Misty, Dawn, May, Jessie, and Marina/Zoey/Ursula are my favorite characters.
    Actually, MOST "young-boy" characters in anime/cartoons are, in fact, voiced by female voice actors. Just about every young-boy role is voiced by a woman. This is very common.

And the reason women voice young boy characters is because men reach puberty at a certain age. When they reach puberty, their voice changes. Therefore, male voice actors are (usually) unable to do the "young boy" type of voice.
    Yes, the original VAs thing. Well, Emily Jenness isn't one of the voice actors who got replaced back in 2006. Of course, we want Emily to stay! ^^

And yeah, my friends and I are very dedicated to the cause. We really want the original voices back, especially Ash's old voice. <3

In fact, there's a lot of people who have noticed the difference between Ash's new voice and his old voice. Trust me, there is a big difference (there's a comparison video on YouTube, if you want, I can send you a link to it).

By the way, I think Veronica Taylor is amazing. She truly brought Ash to life in the 4Kids dub (Ash is my favorite character, by the way).

But now in D/P...Ash is a completely different character, in my opinion. He's not the same Ash Ketchum that I grew up with...and I want the old Ash back. The one I remember hearing in seasons 1 through 8. =(
    Oh wait, those people probably hate me because of my involvement with the SOVA (Save Our Voice Actors) campaign. >_>

Sheesh, talk about a dumb reason to hate someone. Just because of their beliefs about the Pokemon anime and the voice actors. =/

People need to learn to respect other's opinions.
    Oh those people. Hmm, what do they have against me? I don't know most of those people, to be honest (aside from Mitch)...

They probably just hate me cause I'm a HUGE fan of the Pokemon dub. I only watch dubs, so I don't care much for subs or the Japanese version.
    Oh yes, I know about this. They sure do. People like Azurill and others are always talking negative crap about me. >_>

And by the PocketMonsters IRC chat, I'm assuming you mean the PurpleSurge IRC chat, right?
    yea that actually happened as my youtube comment verification it was the wierdest thing i started type then i was like wait wat?
    I change it weekly.

It's there to mock the character I'm named after.

...And I don't like Dawn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom