• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
DCM
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me too. I agree on both points. Andrew is a great Peter, and Emma a great Gwen.

I liked Electro for the most part but felt his character was a bit inconsistent and underdeveloped. They brought Goblin in way too late and didn't give anywhere near enough time for him to do anything. Rhino... well, I'll forgive them for that, it's physically impossible to make Rhino interesting.
    I have to hand it to you (and Matt, and Feli, and Figgy), y'all are just determined not to let that one die :p
    Same here. I've been a lot more active lately, and I graduate next month, so I'll have even more time then.
    Seriously, though, welcome back. Good to have you back on the team - with Ryuu and Matt back on staff, and now you, the Bulba Frat Pack is basically back together!
    Yeah of course I do! I was wondering what happened to you. It's been a long time (and also a long time since I last visited this place)
    Yeah, I've heard zip about it, which is either good or bad. It was a shame to see him leave SNL, in any case.
    Somewhat. I've been inactive for quite some time, but I had some personal project ideas that happily coincide with the general interests of the Bulbagarden community, so I'm hoping to follow through with them.

Any reason you ask?
    Mega Houndoom and Gyarados are the best ones IMO, at least design-wise. A lot of the Megas are just too butt-ugly to use, like Manectric or Aggron. I hope we get some new ones as well, though not too many at once if they're gonna keep Megas on into Gen VII. Too many cooks, etc.

Three turns is nothing, there are a lot of Decks built around reliable and efficient single-turn kills. That's the reason the banlists are updated twice a year. So that the cards which made the metagame hilariously broken are banned, and people have to find new cards with which to break the metagame hilariously. Konami's constant waffling on certain cards doesn't help things much either. Monster Reborn has been on and off the banned list about eight times in the last few years.
    Mega Evolutions were pretty cool for a while, but I got kind of bored of them after a while. They weren't tied into the story very well either.

A slower metagame is definitely a better one, if Yu-Gi-Oh! taught me anything. Seeing the same tactics win the same way at the same speed every time is boring as hell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom