DCM
Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never been much of a Grass-type fan. Maybe I'll go with a Kanto starter next playthrough, but I saw no real need this time around.

I can imagine so. Meta seems more balanced than it used to be. Wonder Trade rules. I've gotten fossils, starters, the gamut.
    I didn't bother with the Kanto starter, just gave mine to my girlfriend cuz I got Bulbasaur and she needed a Grass-type. The mutliplayer aspect is definitely much more polished and refined than it was before. PSS beats out the WFC by a long shot. I still don't do much battling, but Wonder Trade and on-the-fly GTS are both great things. Wish they'd brought Habitat List in the Pokedex back, though. That and Join Avenue, which I still think would have used StreetPass brilliantly.
    Depression is definitely not a fun thing to go through, especially coupled with anxiety and autism like me. Still, I'd certainly count Dan being back on the forums as a good thing. Played XY yet or no?
    Eh, worth a shot, least. It has definitely been nice having you around again, though.
    Complicated. I didn't take physics (which is the only "advanced science" my school offers which is bullshit because aquatic science is far more palatable and relevant to my career plans) meaning my graduation plan had to be altered. As it is, I'm not gonna get accepted into a four year university straight out of high school, not with the graduation plan I have. Instead, I'm gonna take two years at Austin Community and then hopefully transfer to TSU after I get my associate's.
    Yeah, it was with my family except my older sister, who was studying in Barcelona at the time. She was with us part of the time we were in Barcelona before she had to go home. It really was a beautiful city; we saw some Gaudi-designed buildings in addition to the aforementioned Roman ruins. Place has some great history. I probably wouldn't be interested in going anywhere else in Spain except maybe the southern Iberian, near Gibraltar.

By Blaze I mean Blazaking, hahaha. I get what you mean, I only recently became very active around here again. Had a lot of stuff piling up IRL, but now I'm starting to get more of a handle on things. Should be graduating high school this June.
    Well, Switzerland, Spain/Catalonia, France, and technically Liechtenstein. Went to several places in Europe last summer. Barcelona was a lovely city. Saw a bunch of Roman ruins and shit, which is always rad. Paris was great (not least because I got to be with my girlfriend while we were there); we saw Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower, the works. The Seine is a lovely, lovely river. Zurich is like something out of a postcard. It's quaint but exciting at once. Great city, did a Segway tour of it, ended up inadvertently eating some chocolate with rum in it. We also nicked over into Liechtenstein on a bus tour to the "home of Heidi" because Europe is fucking tiny and Liechtenstein was right there. Vaduz is even more postcard-y than Zurich, somehow.

Yeah... I think even of those four, me and Blaze are the only ones who have stuck around that whole time basically uninterruptedly. It's been a pretty long time when I think about it.
    You certainly have missed a bunch in that time :p I started dating another staffer, I went to Switzerland, and no one from the 2010 batch is left around but me, Blaze, Matt, and Ryuu.

I've already turned up my nose at that grimy excuse for a French patois they use up there. Cajun is where it's at, yo.
    That's because I have an indescribable charisma, obviously. And incredible humility. And this is my first change in two years, anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom