D
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah... well you asked to trade then cancelled. I was wonder trading and I got an error to hard reset. after that I couldn't even access the game I sent my 3ds to nintendo they fixed my 3sd but not my y so I'm currently my X they are still working on y but there's little hope for my data on y.
    that's alright I figured you were busy. ah I see, why the ellipses? hm well she's technically only had one more girl friend than boy friend. 2/3 while a majority doesn't mean she's still not attracted to men.
    Yep! My first username was Professor Erin, then it was Matsu, Meenah, and finally Dolce. And I'm an old member.... ;_; Seriously time flies on this site I swear. Ooooh, and if I raise that I bet I could get all 700 something Pokemon bred! And not yet, I'm watching Jorgumand an anime it's distracted me. But I take it, it really is worth it's praise then? I'll bet on the fact they want money, that's great motivation.

Ugh I hate the 100 friend limit, I find it harder and harder to delete people. So I'm using the following 1. Keep all friends/staff, 2. Keep those I've traded with multiple times and heck come trade shop I'm definitely including a "don't be offended if I removed you from my friend list". And you definitely do have variety. And lol I caved, the temptation is strong with me. >.>

I'm okay until I make a U-Turn and get my arse caught. :p And Klang ain't too bad beats my first shiny which was a careful male Beautifly named Mathieu who now is owned by my darling Kaori (Ent,Inc. mod). What can I say? I'm a sucker for grass types they're so cute and versatile. She does have red eyes actually, but her coat is tan and white believe it or not. And sure thing then, just show me whenever. x)
    LOL Professor Dolce. :') You tempt me, I used to love having Professor in my username! And now that'll be 100 flawless mons for that lecture. :-p And yeah I definitely agree with that which is why I try not to play much else when playing a long winded RPG. Or else I get distracted easy. </3 And ohhh that sounds awesome! Hopefully it's true! :')

You know, a good 10-15 Pokemon wouldn't be a bad start since you could always expand upon it as time goes. :B Though with me I kinda want to restart X as well so everything will have an OT of Dolce, so who ever receives my Pokemon knows where it came from. And avatar making is a necessary skill!! That is if your like me and switch out your avatars constantly. I'm fighting back the urge now because I'm themeing with Flaze, an RP mod.

Route 13 is like a huge game of tag imo, I love running away. xD And which shiny did you get in the Friend Safari? And heck I can't resist breeding project urges, on X I took a break from Y to breed timid Cherubi with Weather Ball/Aromatherapy/Healing Wish/Flower Shield. D; Dogs in general always have it easy I think. xD And I don't have any pics of my dog on my laptop. </3 so here's my hamster and bunny. http://i.imgur.com/PYiP2g0.png http://i.imgur.com/whpdRfq.png
    Screw charm, it's torture! The worse thing about college is paying them large amounts of cash to do so. ;_; And basically lines are a mark that span a distance between two points in which can taking form between said points. Art wise notable things that can help define a piece are a line's thickness and length, which in turn helps create shape. Remember you asked for that. :p And I did play a good portion of it by which I mean like 15 hours or so, but I definitely don't remember beating it yet. But at this point, if I picked it up again I'd be more inclined to restart because I feel like I should go through the story in full without any interruptions. xD And hell that's still good logic imo!

That is the very reason why I don't have one yet, I have it planned out and in the works (in my usernotes here) but I want to be able to offer more variety. And I can draw kinda.....I just haven't drawn in awhile, though a majority of my class work is more so digital so I don't feel pressured to draw when I don't want to. Plus I know nothing about how to do things on Photoshop so my classes help develop my skills. Though we do simple things like mixing colors.

Second gym, I'm starting to really loathe the gap between these two gyms. xD And the thing I don't like about the safari is the natures, you have absolutely no chance of getting a great nature even with synchronize. Like if your hunting in a safari with Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder and your using a timid synchronizer for Larvesta. Can you imagine ending up with a timid Growlithe? I don't mind what IVs a shiny has, it's the natures that get me the most. :/ And he's a Jumpluff! Honestly I adore the pink pom poms so he's my gave thus far. Hmmm in that case maybe it helps with her teeth? xD And my dogs an old lady in that sense ahaha always home and sleeping. xD But dawww that's so precious! Your pug sounds so adorable! <3 ;_;
    If anything, they just like shoving terms down our throats. You have no idea how many times I've gone over what a line was in my various classes. q.q And oddly enough thats one of the few SMT games I do own, I remember buying it a long time back ahaha. And that makes sense, I love games that you can play over and over again as well, but if certain games have a great story to go with them (like Ace Attorney) I'll keep them for that sake and play them months after what I forget was in the game to begin with. :p

It's in March so the wait isn't that huge, but Pokemon definitely can keep me busy! Hell I can work on my shop in the meanwhile so it's not too bad at all. :D And really it's an icky shade to use on Delphox. ;_; Though I kinda wish it looked like it's fanart: http://i.imgur.com/BrqCzbt.jpg At least it's more proportionate with a bigger head. (I'm a picky artist ahaha).

She retains the white, but everything that was once blue is yellow. Hmm....a 6IV Smeargle sounds like something I should work on for breeding projects. Heck I'll do that on Y once it's beat. x) And you know reasons like this is why I'll forever love MM shinies, you have more control over what you get. xD And he is! I named him Cotton Candy and not only does he have a good nature (timid), but grass is my favorite type so I adore him. <3 Wood? Oh gee that's some snack. o.0 And really when it comes to the out doors, she follows me around and avoids the roads she has no interest in them at all. My dog is strange. xD
    Mine is Media Arts & Animation, simply reading makes me want to sleep. So I'm sure my future is just as bright! lol. And erm....roughly 34 games for DS/3DS, and 5 for PS3. I say roughly because I have a few DS/3DS games with no cases, and then there's the downloaded games.... -___-; And with me I buy every game in a series I love like for Rune Factory I got my hands on 1-4, but only truly beat 3. And there's also the Layton games I haven't touched yet. xD

I haven't had the chance to play yet, but it's definitely got me looking forward to the game come February but considering I have no money I'll probably need to wait for my birthday. Oh well. xD And yeah, I love how elegant Braixen appears since it appeared to be wearing a dress and all, but they murdered it with Delphox's ear fluff imo, it's too much and in comparison the face is too small. I tried raising one to see if I would get used to it but nope. ;_;

I didn't like the male too much cause it's blinding. Seriously too much yellow. :p And wow, that's a fantastic hatch! What did you use for parents? :eek: That's exactly how I felt when I found my Hoppip when EV training, I was ecstatic it wasn't something that could run away or kill itself. And I do, my room is just off the kitchen so I leave the door open and she comes in when she wants and usually sleeps at my feet and under the covers. ^^
    I've been on bulbapedia since 2006. Mine stands for Darth Cookie Monster, my old screen name. What a weird coincidence though!
    I do tend to ramble when I know too much on particular topics ahaha. Though I can actually relate to the multitasking thing, I tend to breed Pokemon while I'm reading for my course work. I wouldn't be able to endure the unnecessarily long explanations on art terms otherwise. Q.Q Well I definitely agree with that mindset, though that's because I buy too many games for my own good. Ahaha.

RF has a big fanbase? I would have never noticed. o.0 Seriously I think it's cousin aka Harvest Moon is more popular. But I definitely agree on Animal Crossing, the fanbase is huge. And omg that reminds me! The Bravely Default demo is out. Yay. <3 And cause it was jolly/I was too lazy to reset. And me hating Braixen didn't make me give it a second thought tbh. But I do however love Braixen it's actually a favorite of this gen for me. And I get that, WT needs more variety as a whole. >.>;

Espurr was given away because I didn't want a shiny male. xD But I do love my shiny Greninja, it has torrent but he's still a sleek bad ass. :') And wow Archen, Bulbasaur, and Axew are really nice overall. And lucky you getting a shiny in a non dangerous horde! (like geodude and etc). Well I wouldn't notice really, she sunbathes all the time and isn't on my bed as much. Because being a short hair Chihuahua, she gets really cold in the winter.
    It is, you just need to use the search function to dig it up! And hell I used to play with my siblings all the time so it was a must have for me as well. :) And honestly if your not a fan of huge walls of text, I'd say no. But the highlights of the series are definitely the court sessions, getting the right piece of evidence to throw a criminal behind bars is always rewarding! Though I'm not kidding when I say you should pay close attention to the text, and evidence itself because sometimes the very thing you need to solve a case is so subtle that it can easily slip by you. Oh and the characters themselves are lively so the story is always entertaining! And this is how you can tell I'm a big fan. xD;

Scrumptious butterflies ofc. :9 And oh I see, I had Animal Crossing and Rune Factory 4 but since RF4 came out October 1st I was more and more aware of the fact the games were coming out soon so my interests had swayed. And no not really, I just wanted to get rid of Fennekin asap and hunted down a Pansear so WT'ing it was on a whim really. xD But I wanted a Simisear because I love how it looks like a volcano which I adore. Otherwise I don't like the other two monkeys myself.

Same with Glaceon as well. Though I only ever used Leafeon on Pearl myself in a playthrough. And that's the story apparently, and it is! Though like you I've never been that lucky all mine have been MM which was a Froakie, and a Espurr. Something tells me that's nothing but venomous lies! :D;
    oh yeah, I found that I did have one of Curtis' Snorlax - I must have missed it last time XDD Hope you received them all :)
    I've got Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Seasons for Zelda games, Fire Emblem Awakening, PMD Gates to Infinity, Etrian Odyssey 4, HarmoKnight, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Senran Kagura Burst, Dream Radar, Bomberman Blitz, Dig Dug, and Shantae. Plus I bought some DLC for a handful of these games, so I'm and avid shopper.

And really to me High Plains reminds me of tacos, color wise that is! :p And hell my curiosity got the best of me so I had to see all the leaks! Though will say this play through is off to a good start! I've got a Naughty Pansear, and an Adamant Japanese Mawile with all the elemental fangs that I wonder traded my starter for so I'm using it!

Yeahhh it seems pointless, and heck one of my favorite Pokemon Leafeon gets a shinier version with brighter colors. It saddens me. ;_; And I think that happened to Zeb, he ended up with a shiny Cottonee iirc. Though before this gen I've never heard of that happening before. o.0 And that makes me wanna say.....no thank you I'll pass cause I get the gut feeling there's more shedding come summer. XD
    I take it you don't use Miiverse or the eshop as much then? xD And that logic makes sense, cause from what I know even after your region changes again the pattern stays the same (plus I tried this on X before I knew the region change had to happen before you started the game. >.>). I get it, heck some people trade an arm and a leg for some patterns so it's a great idea. And really my only gripe with Polar was that I was eager to find out my pattern, but finding out it was one of the leaked ones wasn't as exciting. :/ And that's cool! :D

Those are some good shinies. XD My personal faves vary color wise really but I loathe the ones that are just a shade or two different. And that sounds like a great plan really. :) And it seems like we have the mirror opposite problem, cause I can't wear dark clothing. xD
    "If you change your country setting you will no longer be able to engage in activities that require a Nintendo Network ID. Such as browsing Nintendo eShop or Posting to Miiverse." Is the message I get if I touch my region settings so it looks like they found a way to stop people from tampering with this. Oh well I can still breed Polar in Net Balls at least! It threw my off because it was a complete and unusual change tbh I like it more. xD And Tierno is Benigno, and Trevor is Trovato as well! Only one who stays the same is Serena.

Ohh you one upped me there! :p Gotta love how a simple change in color makes people go gaga, though that gives me a good idea for my first shiny attempt using Y. Which is gonna be Furfrou, cause it's fab. :') Oh wow. With my dog I can't wear anything dark because she turns my clothes blonde. xD
    That's what I forgot to do....I wanted the Sun pattern for myself. Bah. Oh well, when it comes down to it anyways I rarely use my Vivillions. :l You might be able to get an IV bred Ocean Scatterbug from Crackseed though if they aren't busy. If anything I do understand it so far like I figured I would, some spanish is unfamiliar to me though because spanish speaking places have different words for things at times. Only huge change so far is Shauna's name which is Xana. x)

That's what I would assume really, especially with no news yet. Just your highschool diploma maybe? :B And ohhhh I get it now. I love how picking the language you play in makes things oh so much more valuable. And that really doesn't surprise me, toy breeds seem to shed a ton overall. Hell my bed is covered in dog fur. ;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom