Recent content by Deadman

1. Deadman

Realistically, which of your favorite Pokemon would be bad pets to have for you?

Let's see, the only Pokemon I truly consider my favorites would be Shaymin, Meloetta and Florges but also Giratina. Giratina is obviously bad for multiple reason so I don't think I need to get into details the rest though, I don't think they would pose too much of an issue as pets. I mean...
  2. Deadman

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I don't see it to be that generous, if anything, it's more likely they divide a collection per region like: Volume 1. Kanto and OS Volume 2. Johto Volume 3. Hoenn Volume 4. Sinnoh Volume 5. Unova Volume 6. Kalos Volume 7. Alola Volume 8. Journeys and Ash sent-off And each box would be 100-150...
  3. Deadman

Have you played any fanmade Pokemon games?

Only one I tried was called Solar Light and Lunar Dark or something. Pretty grind heavy but had a bunch of cool Fanmons. Unfortunately for some reason I have yet to find out, I was around 4-6 badges and my save was gone. I never went back because it was so grind heavy and I didn't want to spend...
  4. Deadman

With which mainline Pokemon Generation did you start?

Thank you very much but as I just found out, I cannot just change the answers willy-nilly which were already put up on poll, only add new options. I guess it makes sense and I should have known but I'm not a very regular poster. So sorry anyone. That was my laziness that we have to go with just...
  5. Deadman

True, I didn't specifically put on remakes but can remakes not be accounted for the Generation they came with (like Fire Red and Leaf Green being released during Gen 3 if I recall correctly)? I only put on the main names as a reminder which games initiated those Generations. Though, I admit I...
  6. Deadman

How old are you Pokémon Fans? (Once again from the top)

With a long running thing like this you do have to periodically update a threat like this. So back again, I'm 1986 so yeah 36 turning 37 later half of 2023 and not that much of a Pokemon fan anymore. The Anime since Journeys and the games since Gen 7 became less and less interesting and fun and...
  7. Deadman

I don't think they would run out of things. It's only very short explanations and worst case, once basic mechanics and formats are covered they could just go into more detail of Pokemon of the day or specific Pokemon of characters and whatever else they might come up with. Anyway, I've only...
  8. Deadman

So, I just was bothered by the outdated other poll so I whipped up this. That's all the reason for it. I may or may not update this again once we reach Gen 15. Have fun posting and sharing your memories.
  9. Deadman

I would say "who in the world cares for Goh he was a bad character" but I'm sure he had plenty of fans.
  10. Deadman

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Unfortunately I have to say I doubt there will be any confirmation of this Ship in the show but it also means there won't be any confirmation of any other ships and this one is true in my heart.
  11. Deadman

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

And that's why I said this thread needs an update. Since the creator of this thread does seem to be either gone or has forgotten maybe I should start a new poll that includes Gen VI to IX and try to keep it updated as more Generations emerge.
  12. Deadman

Whelp, I pretty much completly lost interest in the Pokemon Anime (not during earlier seasons where I just approached them more careful and distant except I really disliked BW the most) after 5 or so episodes of Journeys so this doesn't hit me that hard (though when I got time, I will at least...
  13. Deadman

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

We either need an update to this poll or a new one since this is 4 generations behind.
  14. Deadman

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

Okay, not gonna read 40 pages after I decided to drop by so sorry if I mention something that was already wrapped up here. Now, I'm not excited in the least. I stopped watching Journey's after 6 maybe it was 10 episodes because I just didn't like it the way it was and while maybe I will check...
  15. Deadman

Which Pokémon type are you?

I like spinning around ideas for predictions though I'm not that creative in coming up with new things but I like it and it works with Fairy type as per description here so yeah, until another Fairy/Ghost Type comes around, I guess I am a Mimikyu. Technically though it is primary Ghost...
Back
Top Bottom