Recent content by DealerOfChaos

1. D

SHiny Giveaway Part 4 closed

Re: SHiny Giveaway Reopen Part 2 I would love a shiny please!
  2. D

SHiny Giveaway Part 4 closed

Re: SHiny Giveaway Post i want a shiny pokemon from your giveaway PLEASE! THANKS!
  3. D

Shiny Legendary Dogs from Gamestop.

Sure, Entie or Raikou would you like? Ill take a male if its flash fire and jolly then.
  4. D

Have you com across another female flash fire jolly growlithe yet while doing the masuda method because I can certainly do that for a dog.
  5. D

I have already received a CH already I'm sorry. I should have edited it. Do you happen to have anything else that you would like to trade, like any event or EV trained pokemon.
  6. D

I have already received a CH already I'm sorry. I should have edited it. Do you happen to have anything else that you would like to trade, like any event or EV trained pokemon.
  7. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks a lot ClownCrete, now I feel rather dumb because that is pretty easy to figure out, XD.
  8. D

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Well I kinda just suck at math so I am trying to figure out just the number of that I need to beat according to the EVs they give. And to gain 252 EVs in attack lets say, and I use 10 proteins, that means I only need to fight 30 lilpups. But if I...
  9. D

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I am having a little trouble EV training and everywhere I look it says to use Pokerus, which I dont have and now I am all confused about it. Is there anyone who can help me please?
  10. D

Starters

Hey sorry I found a careful Ditto in my boxes, but I will trade the Treecko for a Bulbasaur.
  11. D

Starters

That would be awesome becauseI am having no luck trying to breed/catch a careful shuckle.
  12. D

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

I would like a signature please. Pokemon:Ivysaur, Shuckle Charizard, Golduck, Zuruzukin (I like his Japanese name more than Scrafty, lol), Hydreigon Trainers:Red Color Scheme:Something Dark and ominous, I like greens and black but if you could come up with something awesome that would be...
  13. D

Pokerus Zorua, Riolu, and Unova Starters FOR FREE!

Could I get a pokerus Snivy please?
  14. D

Offering Unova Shinies

Re: Offering Shinies and events What nature is that shuckle?
  15. D

Starters

Do you happen to have a Careful shuckle? I have a Treecko.
Back
Top Bottom