Recent content by Decibel

1. D

Wanted: Chikorita

Just need a Chikorita. Needs to be legit, anything else doesn't matter. I have all 4th gen games, name your want.
  2. D

Pokemon Black and White Trivia

A month? to make apng's for all the new BW sprites or the whole 649? Good luck with that o_o So far, the only people I see in the upload log for apngs are me and a guy named Flare drive (no offense to anyone who did upload apngs and I didn't notice). I have about one free day a week now, and...
  3. D

Locked thread cleanup.

Re: Giratina (Origin Form) You get the Adamant, Lustrous and Griseous orbs from the Dark Trinity members on route 16's cycling road after you beat the Elite 4. About Shaymin: Go to the Kagome town pokecenter and talk to the lady with a compatible Shaymin from the Gen IV games in your party...
  4. D

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Bulbagarden Archives suggestion/idea/problem thread So what was decided about back sprites? Are we using the sprite from the latest game of the generation? Edit: On an unrelated note, sometimes the apng's I upload that are bigger than 80x80, are scaled down to 80x80 on the pokemon's page...
  5. D

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I may be misunderstanding you, but the Exp column in the link you quoted is the Pokemon's base exp. Explaining what base exp is, is a different thing. However, from my point of view, base exp is pretty clear: its a predetermined number...
  6. D

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread You don't calculate base exp, it's set for each pokemon in the data. Theres this:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield if you want to see a list. As for calculating...
  7. D

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Getting both, maining White :-D
  8. D

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I assume you mean on the section with the Anime pictures? If so, Gliscor is missing from the "In Training", he should be added there. Edit: I added it, I think I got it right.
  9. D

Bulbapedia Simple Question Thread

This pretty much covers everything: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trading
  10. D

Sprite template

I think I've seen TTE mention that too, just thought I'd bring this up just incase.
  11. D

Ice types can be frozen in gen I?

Shinx, my point was that everyone says they only recall it from their memory, while I tested it in game, and even another time when I posted my last post. To me, getting frozen multiple times as a Water/Flying type while not being able to freeze the Ice/Flying opponent with Ice Beam even a...
  12. D

Sprite template

I've been wondering, is it possible to merge columns of sprites when they're the same for all the games in the generation? This is mostly seen in Gen IV, as all the sprites from #252 to #493 are all the same for each of the games. So my idea is to merge all 3 sprites to one box and center the...
  13. D

Everyone is like "Oh yes, I remember this that and that". Are you people ignoring my post completely? I said I tested this on the Red version, and while I was frozen a ton of times, I couldn't freeze Articuno even once with Ice Beam. So unless it's 1% freeze on ice types instead of 10%, IT IS...
  14. D

I just checked it with the Articuno in Seafoam Islands in Red. I was using ice beam on it, and I used it well over a 100 times. While I was frozen a considerable amount of times, I didn't manage to freeze Articuno. (Was using a Gyarados btw) So it seems that you can't freeze Ice types even in...
  15. D

Wi-Fi Wpa keys

I don't know if the WEP key will work with WPA but being able to use WPA is dependant on your system: If you have a DS Phat/Lite, only WEP will work, whereas only the DSi or DSiXL will work with WPA security.
Back
Top Bottom