D
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then why tell me in the first place? I bet you're just making all these things up to make you look interesting.
    Yeah man, you need to be happy and cheer up already. Have a good time with all your family.
    I appreciate your apology and I do accept it. I can understand getting upset over a situation you have no control over. Just try to keep that anger in check in the future.
    First of all, I didn't demand for respect. I said that I'd appreciate if you could be more respectful towards me. There's a huge difference, but because you're so angry, you're not seeing it and you're being flat out rude. Second of all, you can't appeal for someone else's ban to be lifted. It doesn't work like that. Only Pokemon Master Ash can appeal for his ban to be lifted. You're not helping him at all by being so rude to me, so please stop.
    I can't tell you the details of his ban. That should remain between him and the moderator staff. Also, do not order me around like that. Simply because you're upset that he's banned doesn't give you the right to make demands and act as if I should obey them. That's not what you do to any person, regardless if they're a moderator or not. I'd appreciate it if you could be more respectful towards me than that.
    Noooo don't have feelings of wanting to die. It may be a solution for yourself if you feel depressed but your family will be heartbroken and it's just not the solution to depression.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom