• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by DefianceLove

1. D

Free Shiny Pokemon for people who join my league

I am glad you asked we are just another Pokemon community we offer giveaways daily:) We are currently adding in a second region. Each region has 8 gym leaders an Elite Four and a Champion. Yo can choose to take this challenge but you don't have too. We do daily Giveaways and we also allow...
  2. D

Free Shiny Pokemon for people who join my league

Recently I joined a fb Pokemon League. It is rather small and we would love for it grow. I have 5 boxes worth of 5 and 6 iv shiny kalos born Pokemon. If you join my league I will give you one free shiny of your choice:blush: Just pm me on here when you join and I will link up with you on the...
  3. D

GEN VI: IV-Bred Skitty

I have a six Iv female, all that I ask is for a six iv with egg move in return.
  4. D

GEN VI: I need a Shiny Delcatty in my life, HELP!!!! Mass shiny trades!

I am trying to avoid fishing shinies since they are easy to come by.
  5. D

It is legit but I have ditto already, and I want it for X and Y
  6. D

I have tons of things to trade. I want a skitty or Delcatty with 4 or more ivs, see anything you like make an offer Trade list Shiny list: Espur, Goudra, Delphox, Golruk, Absol, Arcanine, Tyrunt, Golem, male Ralts, Evee, Frosslass, Gogaot, Magnezone, Vivlion, Sceptile, Crocanaw...
  7. D

Shiny Espurr (F)

I dont have tepig but I do have this Shiny Charizard, Shiny Vulpix, Shiny Goudra, Shiny Oshowott, Shiny Golruk, Shiny Serpior Shint Tyranitar , Shiny Evee, Shiny Tyrunt, Shiny Poynta Non shiny Legendries –Lugia, Jirachi, Meloetta, Mew,celibi
  8. D

Offering shiny delphox and shiny gogoat

Shiny Charizard, Shiny Vulpix, Shiny Goudra, Shiny Oshowott, Shiny Golruk, Shiny Serpior Shint Tyranitar , Shiny Evee, Shiny Tyrunt, Shiny Poynta Non shiny Legendries –Lugia, Jirachi, Meloetta, Mew,celibi
  9. D

Offering Shiny Greninja! Lvl.100. EVs: 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd. And, a Shiny, UT Fennekin

Re: Offering Shiny Greninja! Lvl.100. EVs: 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd. And, a Shiny, UT Fenn Shiny Charizard, Shiny Luxray, Shiny Goodra, Shiny Oshawott, Shiny Serperior, if interested let me know.
  10. D

Mass Shiny trading thread!

Shiny Charizard, Shiny Luxray, Shiny Goodra, Shiny Oshawott, Shiny Serperior, if interested let me know.
  11. D

Shiny Poliwag with Pokerus

You can pick one of these guys, Meloetta, Jirachi, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Luxray, Shiny Goodra, Mew, Shiny Oshawott, Shiny Serperior,
  12. D

Meloetta or a Shiny Charizard

I need to get my hands on a Shiny Tyrunt. I am willing to trade for it but I would also be willing to clone it and trade it back. It would mean the world to me:) I can offer a Meloetta or a Shiny Charizard.
  13. D

GEN VI: Looking for a Shiny Tyrunt

I need to get my hands on a Shiny Tyrunt. I am willing to trade for it but I would also be willing to clone it and trade it back. It would mean the world to me:) I can offer a Meloetta or a Shiny Charizard.
  14. D

Hey Guys<3

Hi everyone:) I am here to get tips and do a lot of trading:) My main focus right now is building a shiny team on Pokemon X.
Back
Top Bottom