Recent content by Define.

1. D

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon Oh wow how did I forget about Girafigig epic fail on my part. Although I dont really consider slaking a gorilla its more of a mix of a sloth, a pig and an ape. I meant a pure gorilla pokemon.
  2. D

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon Im not sure if these pokemon already exist buy these are the animals Ive come up with Gorilla Gazelle Giraffe Alpacca/llama Wombat Koala Goat
  3. D

Review S14 EP03: A Sandile Gusher of Change!

Another great dub Im looking forward to this series
  4. D

Review BW019: A Sommelier Showdown! Ishizumai VS Futachimaru!!

Is Cabernet really a character of the day? I can see her returning to challenge Dent/Ash and shes definitely not unimportant to the series.
  5. D

Pre-order Bonus - Reshiram/Zekrom Wall Clings

Well here in australia we got an accessory pack for preordering I must admit it looks pretty good and to be honest Id rather have it then a wall cling.
  6. D

Review S14 EP01: In the Shadow of Zekrom! ・ EP02: Enter Iris and Axew!

I actually really liked how well the dub was handled. Original BGM and pro VAs makes this look like a promising series
  7. D

Things they should have done with Brock before he left the show

To be honest I was disappointed with how Brock was treated he didn't have any goals or purpose on the show he just blended in the background and gave technical advice....
  8. D

Localized Names

Re: English names Nacrene could also refer to nacerous clouds
  9. D

Review S13 EP33: The Brockster Is In!

I know what you mean Brock is truly evil for returning a stolen bottlecap in order to save the lives of team rocket and everyone on that ship. This isnt the message we should be sending to our kids.
Back
Top Bottom