D
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, in the US, the retail PC version costs $20, the downloadable PC version costs $15, and the Wiiware version costs 1500 points ($15).
    Wiiware and the PC. You can download it from the Wii Shop or Steam, or you can buy a retail copy for PC only.
    Yeah, but it's really fun too. The levels are just challenging enough, but most of them have new elements that make that level new. Plus, you can skip some of the harder levels too. It's really fun IMO.
    It's a puzzle game, where you use the pointer to manipulate little goo balls. You use them to build bridges to mysterious pipes in the sky that suck up the remaining goo balls. It's really weird, I can't describe it properly without the video:

http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_JfkzPwww
    I've heard good things about KH, though I'm not sure if I should try it out, especially since I don't have a Playstation of any sort to play most of them on. I'm considering getting 358/2 days though.

And World of Goo is awesome, easily one of the best games I've played in years.
    I've never owned an animal crossing before, so I actually enjoyed AC:CF. What other games do you play though? Ever played World of Goo?
    I've been playing Animal Crossing CF, Pearl, and a bunch of DSiware games, but I'm waiting for Mario and Lugi RPG 3, Scribblenauts, NSMB Wii, and Wii Sports Resort. You?
    Yeah, that's about the time where I am too. And Sims 2? Can't get Sims 3, huh? I've never played either though, so I wouldn't know.
    I'm doing good too. I noticed you posted in the GLBTQA thread, so I just wanted to get to know you a little bit better. Bit of a stupid reason really, just because of sexuality. So what's up with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom