D
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• .D. My expression just fell at that XDD;; *too much of a Morty fangirl for her own good* >: But yus... I'm really hoping that we'll also be able to re-challenge gym leaders without a new installment to HG/SS so that I can go in and continuously re-battle him =w=~ If there is a new installment that has that, sure as hell I'm going to be getting that one D< *yes... definitely too much of a fangirl for her own good* >:
    Eugh... no kidding >:

Morty: ¬¬ *just keeps his Gengar away from the little imbecile*

*pushes away Morty* >w>;; But I think ghosts are super awesome -- not just saying that because I'm a rabid Morty/Matsuba fangirl, either XD Though Houndoom shall always have my top.

*and is going though the other convo just for the lolz*
    Hah... hahaha XD Wow... Seriously, the chick is 18? No way.... Dude... my spelling and grammar at twelve was waaaay better than what she's got at the moment.

And I agree with you on the preps thing... somewhat... as I do have some preppy friends that I've known ever since I was like... in second grade that still keep in touch with me from time to time ^^;; But other than those ones, yeah... they're pretty stuck up and think they're too good for people that don't wear excessive pink or from the lines of Abercrombie, something and Fitch and Bebe =\
    D
    Funny your favorite Pokémon is Gengar..my former LEAST favorite.
    Awwwh D: *patpat* Someday... someday >: HAVE HOPE! 8D

And sure... I could use a rather good laugh at the moment -w-
    I've heard that a lot of people that have shiny Dittos seem to have better chances at getting shinies when they breed. .D.; My friend, Chasen, has like... hatched a whole bunch from his shiny Ditto .D.;;
    I know, it's horrible! D: Anyways... not all that much, getting my fanfic written and eating pizza XDD;; You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom