Recent content by Delphonso

1. D

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Just started a Nuzlocke Challenge on LeafGreen, heres the battle with my rival: tackle, scratch, tackle, scratch.. Bulbasaur used tackle - miss.. Charmander used Scratch - Critical hit! Crap, Bulbasaurs low on health, he should be able to take him out in this next attack. Bulbasaur used...
  2. D

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion *READ FIRST POST* Wally replacing Norman would make sense, and allow for a fluid story without the previous characters (Brenden and May.)
  3. D

I get this alot in LeafGreen. Just turning or taking one more step I can usually get two in a row.
  4. D

Do you have a Nintendo DSi?

Not backwards compatible? Not wallet compatible.
  5. D

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

Mine was always Left+B. A friend just attacks all the buttons, pressing them in a quick and random order.
  6. D

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

I gave up on my Pearl game because the story line never advanced after Pastoria. Turns out I just never talked to the Galactic guy by the Great Marsh. effffffff
  7. D

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion *READ FIRST POST* Personally, I'd like a remake. I don't mind the lack of a "time system," however if they were going to implement a wider variety of pokemon, it'd probably be a plus. Higher rates at different times and all. I think the variety...
  8. D

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Shiny Stantler in my Silver. <3
  9. D

Nuzlocke Challenge status

Still going in Ruby. Four fatalities, 8 badges. Time to level grind like hell. Will update blog soon. V
  10. D

Your newest purchase thread

Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Win.
  11. D

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

Ekans, for sure.
  12. D

Contest Who's your favorite Rival?

Silver is the most developed in my opinion.
  13. D

Watching my Blue fall into a bowl of water as a child. I swear it was in slow motion.
  14. D

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Norman_(Gym_leader) The level 31 Slaking he has in Ruby and Sapphire knows Faint Attack it also knows Focus Punch. Those are the only two I saw before I beat him. Faint Attack isn't listed...
  15. D

What Was Your Favourite Pokémon Moment of 2010?

Hg and Ss, for sure.
Back
Top Bottom