Recent content by Demelza

1. Demelza

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I'm watching Shangri-la currently before Crunchyroll take it off their site. Just finished episode 3 and liking the way the plot is going now.
  2. Demelza

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Currently just Twitter and Facebook which are normally always open. xD
  3. Demelza

Should Ash's, Iris' and Cilan's Pokemon be shown training on-screen more often?

Honestly? It really does depend for me which Pokémon it is. A lot of the time for Ash a bond between him and a Pokémon is built through their training, such as with Oshawott for example, a whole episode was built around teaching it use Aqua Jet while keeping its eyes open underwater, so gave us...
  4. Demelza

New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Caitli

Re: New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Ca Looking forward to the return of Dawn really, but moreso just because we get to see Piplup again which should make for some funny scenes, specially seemingly with Ash's Oshawott. Would have been nice to see...
  5. Demelza

Top 5 Favourite All Time Pokemon Characters?

Hard question indeed. Being a fan of all aspects of Pokemon it does make it hard, but I'll go with this: 1: Red - He's the hero of the manga and even away from the first arc of Pokemon Adventures he continues to be involved in the story right up until the really late arcs. 2: Sir Aaron - Still...
  6. Demelza

Kanto city names and Gym Leader type correspondences

Well, I always seen electric in more of an orange form then Yellow. Not a bright orange, like a yellowish shade but still orange. Psychic can can any colour we choose I guess. It's such a random thing, it really depends on what each different person thinks of it. Ground with grass on top...
  7. Demelza

Best Eeveelutions?

Jolteon. It's just such an epic dog, it looks so cool too. Had a soft spot for it since I first seen it. :)
  8. Demelza

News Pokemon TV on the 3DS

I'd guess it's current. That'd make a bit more sense then showing really early episodes which don't include the latest Pokemon. Shame it's not being done over Wi-Fi.
  9. Demelza

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

Well, if we look at some of the stuff for the latest movie it looked very likely Kyurem would have a second forme, a lot of us also thought to go alongside this being the star of a third game is even more solid proof of another forme. I think, when using the same logic of the 11th movie and how...
  10. Demelza

How do you feel about the dialogue in the Anime?

TPCI tend to do a better job then 4Kid's ever did, but like stated above it depends a lot on the voice actors, I don't find the current season of Pokemon to be that bad dialogue wise, the only think I'm not keen on is Cilan's voice actor as he played Sonic in the Sonic X dubs.
  11. Demelza

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

If they only decent thing this does give us is more proof of a third game. I'm not fussed about Kyurem and never was. We all knew it'd end up with another forme what with it being tipped as the star for a third game so it's not that surprising to see it happen. I just hope it's a forme that...
  12. Demelza

Will the older Pokemon become obsolete in the future?

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. It's hard to tell because we can't guess what will be brought in each generation. However, as you pointed out, Pokemon such as Tyranitar and Jolteon are still going strong and they are from the first two generations. I doubt the Pokemon from the past will ever...
  13. Demelza

Preview BW059 - Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 1)

Re: BW059 - The Kami Trio encounter This sounds like it's gonna be an awesome arc, if it will be or not time will tell. I would also love to see Cilan and his brothers in this, even more so with them being in the episode which airs right before. Hopefully the writers don't rush them out and...
  14. Demelza

What would the dub be like if TPCi handled it from the beginning?

Well off the top of my head we'd have awful theme tunes *gives evil look to Black & White theme*. But TPCi probably would have done a better job in other places, but they don't handily (to me anyway), the release of episodes well enough 4Kids showed them a lot faster then TPCi would have imo.
  15. Demelza

Does Iris have the potential for another series?

I'm stuck between liking her and hating her. At the minute I can't wait to get rid of her and see a new girl come into the story but that could change as episodes go on. I'm waiting for the twist at the end that sees her stay at the 8th gym, wanting to be a dragon master or not I think it'll...
Back
Top Bottom