Recent content by Demon_Haunter

1. D

Shiny Unown, Panpour, or Zen Mode Darumaka/Darmanitan

2752 0372 9059 Yes, I am looking for those three shinies. I can clone, and as a result I have at least one of every other unevolved pokemon shiny (except Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Meloetta, Keldeo, and Genesect of course). I already have enough Unown to spell the word "mnwe". It's a...
  2. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

D: Those day-care geezers got rid of the male's Dark Pulse. I was confused why it didn't have it, but it just reached level 34 and learned Heal Block, kicking out its oldest move, right? Now I can't reuse it. Oh well, a shiny Gothita with Dark Pulse is awesome! Special thanks for breeding that...
  3. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Did you just trade me its parents to go with it? XD
  4. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Sure, sure, I'll log on now. 2752 0372 9059
  5. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Awesome! All four look good! I actually got a Gothita and Larvesta recently, but I think the legitimacy guarantee is good. Pick some things from my list. I'll be back in like 2 hours or sooner. 2752 0372 9059 It's 8PM where I am now. I'm around.
  6. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

:( Have that already. Okay, can you check back on Friday? We can set up a trade during the weekend.
  7. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Oh, I misinterpreted the 10 and 7 as July 10th. Checking on the game indeed shows October 7th :)
  8. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

And thank you, too! Enjoy! @Steelia Thank you for the Durant and Terrakion. I'll share what I know. Durant was caught in a Japanese game, but it has three single-digit IVs and is not UT at all. It's been maxed out on vitamins (10 for Atk, Def, Spd, and Sp. Def, 7 for HP, and 4 for Sp. Atk) so...
  9. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Let's exit, delete and re-add FCs, and then come back in. Then you talk to my idle character.
  10. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Having problems. Please talk to my idle character.
  11. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Sure, sure, I'll go make another.
  12. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

I'm on now AND I've added you. Porygon for Litwick clone-swap? Come on in :)
  13. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Sure sure, I'll get on soon! EDIT: Oh, and thanks Crazyyoshi for the trades!
  14. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Durant and Terrakium sound interesting, but check the Cottonee. 546 Cottonee (M 1 Relaxed) [OT Japanese 16499 23624] K, I'm around, PM or sign in.
  15. D

Gen 5 Shiny Clone-Swap

Oh, I dunno. You know that time you posted just now? Is that a good time tomorrow?
Back
Top Bottom