D
Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry I wasn't on IRC - I was in bed as it was gone midnight in the UK :p

What moves do Houndoom and Electabuzz have?

I understand what you mean about Brave Bird, but it did help me a lot in that match.

May catch you on IRC later.
    Your Staraptor would probably win now. Maybe try Brave Bird with it? I did that with it at lvl 50 and it worked a treat. Then all you need to do is heal it after the battle. You could always try Earthquake on Drapion, if Mamoswine has that?

I wouldn't bother with a Weavile as you have a Mamoswine plus Ice Beam on Gastrodon as well. You should be covered there.

What about a fire or electric type?
    Now that is spooky! Only yesterday I traded for a male Ralts so I could get a Gallade. I am looking to get it ready for my Platinum team as my 6th when it comes out in the UK.
    Weavile would be a good call, but may need leveling up :p
    Have you had any luck with the E4 or not tried again since?
    Yeah, You should be fine if you can get your Pokemon to about lvl 50. Torterra should help a fair bit once you get past Aaron. Staraptor should be great for him though!
    Hi Demonic, I hope you have better luck with the E4 next time you go up against them. It was nice chatting to you in IRC, good luck with the Lucario.
    D
    hi^^ just wanted to be friendly =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom