• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Deoxysxx
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, sorry :p I'm doing goos how about you?
    (I don't know if I'm supposed to reply to you on my page or yours...I'm not used to this new setting)
    Deoxysxx
    Deoxysxx
    What starter did you choose? I chose Popplio because Water is my favorite type and because it's cute. Also which two shinies did you hatch?
    farewell friend
    farewell friend
    I chose Litten in my latest playthrough but I have all three starters :)
    I posted about my shinnies here
    I'm currently trying to hatch a third shiny; I wish it didn't take so long, though.
    Deoxysxx
    Deoxysxx
    You like Trubbish? It's not often you'll find somebody else who also likes Trubbish.
    Not too bad, looking forward to Christmas and having a few days off work. how are things with you?
    Deoxysxx
    Deoxysxx
    Think I replied late. But I've been playing Mario Kart Wii lately.
    Medusa Gorgon
    Medusa Gorgon
    niiice :D been ages since i played. how is mario kart going? :) hows life with you?
    Pretty good. Could be better since school started but eh, nothing can be done about that. XD
    Here is a fun pokemon forum you may like. Ever Grande City Forums - Powered by vBulletin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom