• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Deoxysxx

1. Deoxysxx

Think I replied late. But I've been playing Mario Kart Wii lately.

Think I replied late. But I've been playing Mario Kart Wii lately.
  2. Deoxysxx

You like Trubbish? It's not often you'll find somebody else who also likes Trubbish.

You like Trubbish? It's not often you'll find somebody else who also likes Trubbish.
  3. Deoxysxx

What starter did you choose? I chose Popplio because Water is my favorite type and because it's...

What starter did you choose? I chose Popplio because Water is my favorite type and because it's cute. Also which two shinies did you hatch?
  4. Deoxysxx

In which game(s) are you looking for shines in? Are you breeding for shiny Pokemon?

In which game(s) are you looking for shines in? Are you breeding for shiny Pokemon?
  5. Deoxysxx

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
  6. Deoxysxx

You can respond to either one. As of now it's night over here and I'm fine. I remember you...

You can respond to either one. As of now it's night over here and I'm fine. I remember you liking Kingdom Hearts so are you interested in Kingdom Hearts 3?
  7. Deoxysxx

I can't believe I missed your birthday. Happy belated Birthday!

I can't believe I missed your birthday. Happy belated Birthday!
  8. Deoxysxx

Rate the video game music above

This is a really great and beautiful soundtrack. I especially love the instrumentation. It's definitely getting saved to my playlist. 10/10.
  9. Deoxysxx

You likely don't remember me but hello. How do you do? :cool:

You likely don't remember me but hello. How do you do? :cool:
  10. Deoxysxx

Three Words Story

than to satiate
  11. Deoxysxx

What video games are you playing now?

F-Zero GX because of the awesome new arrangement of Sand Ocean in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Not much to say besides that I keep bumping into walls when power sliding and am trying to get used to pressing A and X simultaneously for boosting when possible.
  12. Deoxysxx

I apologize for the late reply. How are you? What do you think your christmas will be like?

I apologize for the late reply. How are you? What do you think your christmas will be like?
  13. Deoxysxx

What Pokémon comes to mind for the letter above?

Basculine P
  14. Deoxysxx

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Suzuko Suzushiroya
  15. Deoxysxx

What Pokémon comes to mind for the letter above?

Emolga G