• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Deoxysxx

1. Deoxysxx

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Arceus
  2. Deoxysxx

Three Words Story

to lick dog
  3. Deoxysxx

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

Could someone check this please?
  4. Deoxysxx

I'm slowly getting closer to making my own fansite

I'll try to remember to check it out when it's done.
  5. Deoxysxx

Hey Long time no see. How have you been?

Hey Long time no see. How have you been?
  6. Deoxysxx

Think I replied late. But I've been playing Mario Kart Wii lately.

Think I replied late. But I've been playing Mario Kart Wii lately.
  7. Deoxysxx

You like Trubbish? It's not often you'll find somebody else who also likes Trubbish.

You like Trubbish? It's not often you'll find somebody else who also likes Trubbish.
  8. Deoxysxx

What starter did you choose? I chose Popplio because Water is my favorite type and because it's...

What starter did you choose? I chose Popplio because Water is my favorite type and because it's cute. Also which two shinies did you hatch?
  9. Deoxysxx

In which game(s) are you looking for shines in? Are you breeding for shiny Pokemon?

In which game(s) are you looking for shines in? Are you breeding for shiny Pokemon?
  10. Deoxysxx

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
  11. Deoxysxx

You can respond to either one. As of now it's night over here and I'm fine. I remember you...

You can respond to either one. As of now it's night over here and I'm fine. I remember you liking Kingdom Hearts so are you interested in Kingdom Hearts 3?
  12. Deoxysxx

I can't believe I missed your birthday. Happy belated Birthday!

I can't believe I missed your birthday. Happy belated Birthday!
  13. Deoxysxx

Rate the video game music above

This is a really great and beautiful soundtrack. I especially love the instrumentation. It's definitely getting saved to my playlist. 10/10.
  14. Deoxysxx

You likely don't remember me but hello. How do you do? :cool:

You likely don't remember me but hello. How do you do? :cool:
  15. Deoxysxx

Three Words Story

than to satiate