• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by derian

1. D

Introducing the Bulbagarden Mentor Program!

This sounds a lot like something we have in the URPG. It's a great way to introduce new members to the game. It's good to see something like this being instituted to help out newer members. Come check us out! URPG URPG Mentor Program
  2. D

Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

Oh no, double posting :O ;) But no my point is how is this a new rule? It's already under the existing rules.
  3. D

Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

So wait..... how is this different? Flaming and harassing and such is already infraction worthy.
  4. D

On the Origin of Species: Oddish: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

I thought this too. Especially because it looks just like a raddish. I think it's based on both, really. Anyway, good article! Can't wait for the one on it's evolutions.
  5. D

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Encore - What the?! Maybe this isn't the right place for this but... Bulbapedia and Smogon both state this move makes the Pokémon repeat the same move for 4-8 turns. Serebii states it's 3-7 turns. But the in-game text says 2-6! That's three contradictory numbers. So my question is...
  6. D

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea Well they're definitely knights of some sort, they even have a crest (a shield) on their uniform. The name Team Plasma seems a bit odd for them though, but maybe it'll make sense in the games. The deer makes...
  7. D

♫Feng's Shop of Sexy Galore♫

It looks so awesome :D thanks so much!
  8. D

♫Feng's Shop of Sexy Galore♫

If it's not too much trouble, could I get a banner? What I want is, sort of a "Fire and Ice" theme, with Arcanine and Walrein on opposite sides (Arcanine on the left, Walrein on the right). If this is possible, I dunno maybe it's too hard, I'd like to have a firey background on one side, and...
  9. D

Monbrey's Mediocre Masterpieces

looks awesome :D thanks so much!
  10. D

Monbrey's Mediocre Masterpieces

Could you do a Jynx recolor (sprite from HG/SS) with the red replaced with an icy lightish-blue, it's hair turned white, with it's hand's and face blue? Hard to say if that'll look good or stupid xD
  11. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: 8 New Pokemon Aired on "Oha Suta" My favorite of the new ones has to be the Sarcophagus. I dunno, something just seems really cool about a sarcophagus that stays shut while ghostly hands attack from outside. It's hard to describe why I think that's so cool. As far as the rest, I...
  12. D

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi Her hair reminds me of Smoochum's. MAYBE SHE'S ACTUALLY A JYNX EVO
  13. D

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi Yeah these are most likely just higher level examples. Unless they decided to make everything more powerful this gen. That wouldn't be too surprising either, things do seem to get more powerful each gen...
  14. D

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi Looks to me like it's probably flamethrower, but maybe not! Or it could be something new!
  15. D

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi I'm thinking he just learns it earlier. I mean, Chikorita learns -Razor Leaf- at level 6. So it could be his first water move, that's not completely unreasonable. So he might learn it anywhere between level...
Back
Top Bottom