D
Local time
12:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, they never see Kabuto's kick coming. If you think that guy got pwned, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7wWcNeFuE That's why Kabuto owns all!

Actually, the show that was adapted into Power Rangers, Super Sentai, was made by the same company that made Kamen Rider, but were Super Sentai is 'kid friendy' Kamen Rider is more serious and complex. Saban tried adapting Kamen Rider Black RX into Masked Rider...it went horribly wrong. The second adaptation attempt was Ryuki to Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, much better.

Anyway, let's see...we could do something Pokemon related with Kamen Rider. Would that work for you?
    Well that kinda depends on your intrests. Kamen Rider, so long as it involves an armored superhero that rides a motorcycle and has a Rider Kick, its fine. You can build anything else around it you want really.
    Yeah but...I'm still confused about the plot. So basically, long ago, Arceus had its plates stolen by the other legendaries and swore revenge. It's about to return in modern day to take them back and destroy the Pokemon World and, by extension, the human one. A human is brought to help some Pokemon reclaim the plates before the eclipse so they can be returned to appease Arceus. That right?
    Alright. So will it involve the human world at all or just PMD?

Personally, I'm fine with ether. Three people will work for a PMD RP. I think my friend Knight of Day would be good. I know he had trouble keeping up in Polteon's Haunted Castle, but its hard to blaim him considering how fast it moves and he doesn't foget his privite RPs.
    True, but that would seem to require a smaller cast of characters. PMD RPs work with three characters, trainer RPs normally work with a larger number, so long as there's only a small number of humans and each can have many Pokemon.

Also, I must say, our privite RP seems to be moving really smooth, I like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom