D
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Intresting idea. I'd like it. But I have an idea. What if the reverse happened? A Pokemon is brought from the Pokemon world to help a trainer save both worlds? It'd retain the ability to speak and walk upright, but have to masqurade as a normal Pokemon most of the time. And it'd probably not be too happy at being an 'owned' Pokemon. Would that work?
    Yeah, understood. Well then again, probaby not a good RP idea anyway. Well...I wouldn't mind a PMD idea, just I have no ideas for it right now.
    Yeah, I get it, but I wouldn't lose a point ether. Well unless how Toxin acts prior to it taking place, like if she makes it cool, like just stands their, not freaking out or something.
    Yeah, that's how I imagined it. Handy ability huh? That's actuelly what I thought Stench should do, have some effect on Physical attacks. Would it effecting the opponent probably deduct points from them sense obviously running back to your trainer with your paw over your nose isn't appealing.
    About Toxin's ability in the roleplay, sense you'll be my opponents in the Contests and the anouncer. Basically, in battle, she smells bad, but only close to her body. So while distence special attacks don't work, physical attacks have a chance of failing due to them not being able to get close enough. In actuel playing, they'd just be too preoccupide with the stench to finish the attack part of the time, 30%, 50% on Pokemon like Growlithe with a sensitive nose. Make sense?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom