1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've overhauled the Bulbagarden forum rules. You should read the new set here !
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Bulbagarden is currently running a site-wide staff drive! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice
Desdar300
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2017 at 3:22 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Sep 5, 1994 (Age: 22)

Desdar300

Well-Known Member, 22

Desdar300 was last seen:
Aug 22, 2017 at 3:22 PM
    1. G-Panthera
      G-Panthera
      By the way, love your avatar. Reminds me of Garfield and Odie. Rockruff being a hyperactive Odie, and Litten being a version of Garfield who says "Just what the hell are you doing?"
      1. Desdar300 likes this.
    2. Shadao
      Shadao
      Happy Birthday!
      1. Desdar300 likes this.
      2. Desdar300
        Desdar300
        Thank you!!
        Sep 5, 2016
    3. Geroniny
      Geroniny
      Thank For Liking My Post On' The Zygarde forms (now with video footage!)'
      1. Desdar300
        Desdar300
        No problem!
        Jun 12, 2016
    4. Ryu Taylor
      Ryu Taylor
      Do you feel that there are other cartoons that got better movies than Pokemon?
      1. Desdar300
        Desdar300
        Yeah imo, the PKMN movies stop being good after the Jirachi movie. Other animes like One Piece have far better movies
        Nov 19, 2015
      2. Ryu Taylor
        Ryu Taylor
        I see. I might have to see a few of those.

How about Western cartoons? Personally, I'm fond of the DuckTales movie.
        Nov 21, 2015
      3. Desdar300
        Desdar300
        Oh yeah I love Western movies and animation in general . Charlie Brown movies are great usually.
        Nov 21, 2015
    5. Silktree
      Silktree
      I wish I could jump straight to Yokai Watch 3, if to be honest.
    6. Silktree
      Silktree
      I liked it overall. The battles are fine (it seems that some strategy is needed for the boss battles), and the world feels alive and vibrant.

What the series lacks is appealing yokai designs and a sense of actual mystery. But the focus is on having fun and truly feeling like a kid.
    7. Desdar300
      Desdar300
      Wow that's chilling
    8. Ryu Taylor
      Ryu Taylor
      I have plans for that. As for those Pokemon movie reviews, they've gone up to movie 4 (in fact, JewWario's cameo in the review of the fourth film was one of the last videos he was in before he died; there's a disclaimer on the video about it). On his own, Suede reviewed the first two Pikachu shorts and "Holiday Hi-Jynx."
    9. Ryu Taylor
      Ryu Taylor
      I thought you might like to see this.
    10. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      Hey, thanks for the friend request! :)
    11. Scarftail
      Scarftail
      Hi. Sorry for almost missing your VM. I appreciate the friend request.
    12. Silktree
      Silktree
      Probably a unique Greninja form that is tied to Kalos' past. If it is carried over to the games, I think it will have a different name.
    13. SpiritWater
      SpiritWater
      Thanks for the friend request! :)
    14. Silktree
      Silktree
      Sorry for misinterpreting you; I'm a bit sensitive to snark. And I admit that I did use you as an example, but that's because I don't really know you and it's true that your blog represents the consensus.

I think that I have more faith in Game Freak breaking patterns since I happen to have predicted sequels for Black and White. Back in 2011 hardly anyone thought I might be right.
    15. Silktree
      Silktree
      I actually find it a bit rude for you to take issue with something I didn't address to you. I didn't challenge your opinion for a reason.

New games aren't supposed to be hinted at so heavily. If TPC were gearing up a Z announcement, why would they spoil any kind of surprise by using the title in other media? Even Platinum was at least an unexpected title, and ever since then no game announcement has been obvious (at least insofar as we didn't know what the release schedule was going to be).

I think that this post and my last VMs explain my position pretty well.
    16. Ryu Taylor
      Ryu Taylor
      I saw you clicked "like" on my newest blog post. Thanks.
    17. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      I always see it at the top of search lists when I'm looking for Pokémon info. I thought why not and joined, so far I like it, and thanks :)
    18. Tactician Karina
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 5, 1994 (Age: 22)