Recent content by DestinyOfDeoxys

1. D

The Possible DLC Thread for ORAS

I bet that Mr. Masuda is just sitting there doing nothing. He probaly dislikes DLC...BUT I DISAGREE.
  2. D

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Bubblegum; Honeycomb; Fudge; anything with chocolate caramel, peanut butter and/or salty snacks like doughnuts and pretzels.
  3. D

Four XY series episode titles revealed: Shauna, Tierno, Trevor to debut in anime

Thank you for the confrontation. I just have to always nitpick on the little things, that's all. But hey! The more you know...
  4. D

Four XY series episode titles revealed: Shauna, Tierno, Trevor to debut in anime

I have to fucking nitpick, do I? Well the only thing i'm nitpicking is WHERE IN THE MUK FUCK IS CALEM?! Okay, maybe I'm a bit too rough at the anime, but still!!! Ash is dumber than Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate and Calem COMBINED, PERIOD. I am pissed off at TPCi for not incorporating...
  5. D

This or That

Uh...what happend?
  6. D

Alphabetical Pokemon!

L for Lati@s.
  7. D

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

CHIBI. A CHIBI.
  8. D

Alphabetical Pokemon!

J for Jellicent. Heh, Genejelliscent. XP
  9. D

This or That

Grass type. Because my avatar has a big Grass typing. Be Prepared from Hoodwinked or Be Prepared from Lion King? I bet you don't know the one from Hoodwinked...
  10. D

Alphabetical Pokemon!

H for HECK, I WAS GOING TO SAY GENGAR- I mean, Honchkrow
  11. D

Usernames Combine!

White Amazon Pandora.
  12. D

Up or Down V4

13. D

Three Words Story

and Tobias killed
  14. D

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Hades is confirmed. Every fan of Kid Icarus who did'nt play Uprising who DID wanted to play said game goes apeshit and start to attack Sakurai. I wish for Chuggaaconroy to play Sonic Colours on the DS.
  15. D

Fill in the Blank!

penetrate, Amazon Pandora* *not me, the one from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Do you want to _______ a __________?
Back
Top Bottom